Eris participates in the Battle Trials part 1

Eris pov

I entered Class 1A and sat down as I decided to check on how the others are doing. I looked to see them all having their own good time sperately so I just turned back because I am not good at being social at all. The fact that I live in my own house without anyone does not help my lack of social skills at all but due to my own situation. Then out of nowhere All might entered the room!?

Multiversal France: TAKE 2 PEOPLE!

Eris pov

Then after Sensei Aziawa said we were going to have something special to be done today when out of nowhere All might entered the room yelling to everybody " I AM ENTERING THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! "

All Might pov

All right! Now that I have entered the room it's time for them to All Fight! (Yes I am abusing a pun with All Might.) I then explained why I was here and brought them to the area where the Battle Trials will be viewed as I explained what the Battle Trials are while making them understand how teams will be picked. Then Young Iida began to ask an important question with Young Midoryia responding with an answer that I wish I got to say.

Iida: Why randomly Mr. All Might?

Deku: Well most heros don't have a choice upon who they partner with so I think this is why we are doing this right?

All Might: You are right Young Midoryia that is why we are using the sticks to randomly find who is going to work with you!

Eris: If I can ask can I fight 3 of my fellow peers without aid? I am just asking because I am curious All Might.

All Might: It can be done but don't feel ashamed if you do end up losing so I shall have another similar stick and give you this stick that I took the copy out of the cup. * passes Eris a stick * Now then everyone pick your teams and we shall leave Eris vs the 3 chosen to fight for last so that we can have what I assume will be an interesting fight for last.

* everyone gets the same teams but in this version Momo, Kirishima, and Shoto are chosen as the 3 fighters to fight with Eris but they also participate in their canon teams as well. So all the battles remain the same until the final battle which is obviously Eris vs Momo, Kirishima, and Shoto. *

All Might: Remember that Eris is the villian so she shall get 30 seconds to set up traps once she gets to the bomb.

Quirk Explanation Dutch East Indies who can breathe fire, manipulate all kinds of fire, summon all types of spices, and can make a volcano tempature for their fists.

Eris pov

I entered the building then rushed to the bomb since I had a plan to use using one of the most powerful parts of my quirk. This is the ability to split my quirk which does disable using their skills but is still a powerful ability that I can use. So once I touched the bomb the preparation phase started so I summoned the Dutch East Indies and summoned the Byzantine Empire so that I had even numbers. I then just sat next to the bomb after I thought communicated my plan to both of them as they both left the room with the bomb as I also summoned the USA who will guard the room since I knew that he loves to guard things. So I told him the bomb was filled with oil which really motivated him to guard the room while I decided to kind of just watch him guard the room so I don't get bored and fall asleep.

* once it is time for the heros to enter the building *

Momo pov

We entered the room as planned but we really had no plan since truly getting a plan to fight Eris is very hard. My main plan that we all agreed on was finding the room and trying to fully understand her quirk because I highly doubt she can just transform into only 3 nations. So Shoto and Kirishima will search for the room physically while I search for it using gadgets with us all having a way to communicate in case one of us finds the room or is trapped we can end up helping out the other.

Kirishima pov

As I went to the East of Floor 1 and after searching a bunch of room with no bomb found I then saw the shadow of a person so I hid in a room then put my mouth to the radio Momo had given us all to tell them about the shadow in a hushed voice.

Kirishima: Yo Shoto and Momo are either of you on the East part of the 1st floor?

Momo: I am not are you Shoto?

Shoto: No Momo I am not on the East side why do you ask Kirishima?

Kirishima: Well I saw a shadow over on the East side

Momo: Perhaps that is where Eris placed the bomb? (I cant remember if the bomb is placed or randomly selected so I'll go under the assumption that the villians place them.)

Shoto: Well then we should all go over there but Momo you should still check on the other floors in case it's a trap

Momo: Okay then and Kirishima make sure you meet up with Todoroki before you go into that room

Kirishima: I will Momo so don't worry because we will win with teamwork and trust which we have.

(Cliffhanger lol)