Quirk apprehension test arc (edited)

Third person pov

They all met up at the testing ground as Aziawa explained the tests then said with a grin about how whoever loses will be expelled. It shocked everyone but Eris one the other hand knew she wouldn't end up losing especially since for some reason that was kept between her quirk doctor and her family her quirk is considered numerous quirks. Everyone else was in shock but Eris also had a guess that he may be lying to boost the pressure to make them all work harder but didn't share this with anyone since she knew that it was not totally possible. As everyone did the tests they watched as Eris started the Pitch.

Quirk Explanation Brazil: Can kick very far, is naturally stronger in forests, can control water, can talk with animals, can summon an axe, and is arguably the best entertainer Eris has in her arsenal.

Brazil pov

With the Pitch I wanted to go big or go home so I decided to use my quirk as Eris turned into me as her peers were curious how powerful my part of her quirk is. I then kicked the ball as it boomed due to my natural boost in power as Aziawa turned to me stating a little shocked.

Aziawa: Eris how did you end up hitting it so far that it landed in South Korea at their capital Seoul? (He got an alert in the news about a ball that ended up landing in South Korea)

Eris: * switches back to Eris * I am so sorry! I did not mean it! But how far is that because I want to know my results.

Aziawa: It's 629 miles Eris

Eris: Nice!

* The Stand Longing Jump *

Third Person pov

After Denki had finished his long jump Eris had walked up. She then switched to her USA form as she jumped in the air as she ended up jumping over Aziawa and over the entire sand pit as she landed with her feet. Bakugo scoffed while the rest looked in shock knowing that Eris was one of the main students to beat due to her quirk being used with a lot of potential to be in the top 5.

* The Grip Strength Test *

Unite States of America pov

Shoji Mezo had managed to get an amazing grip strength shocking some of his peers while others of his class were curious about his quirk I looked and got jealous so I crushed mine. This caused them to hear a loud crush as they all turned to see me in my form crushing the grip machine without looking like it was very hard. Aziawa looked at everyone but looked at me with curiosity because I think he knew that I am going to defintley be a strong hero especially if nurtured right.

* 50 Meter dash *

Quirk Explanation Kenya: Can create all types of coffee, can summon coffee, can control coffee, can control how fast people can go, can go faster than the speed of light, can gain Rhino parts, can gain Bull parts, can gain Lion parts, can gain Cheetah parts, and can gain Elephant parts. (Before anybody asks it's gonna be horns, claws, etc)

Mineta pov

Iida and Eris are about to race but then she turned into another person with black, red, green, 2 white edges, plus a white and black shield of some kind. Then Sensei Aziawa started the race but before Iida could move Eris was already at the end shocking the entire class including Iida and Sensei plus myself. JUST HOW POWERFUL IS ERIS!?

* The Sustained Side Ways Jump *

Eris pov

This test is going to be rather interesting? I decided to not change forms since I knew if anything all it would do is possibly mess things up. Especially if I allow one of my forms that has an anger problem like the USA could potentially make me a criminal. After what felt like hours of side stepping repeatedly I sadly did get 2nd place but hey it's better than anywhere lower than that or even last place which could put my in the running for last place overall. Though I do need to make sure I can side ways better because using this could mean life and death so I would prefer to be much better at it in the future just in case I am forced to use it.

Third Person Pov

As the class watched Class 1A looked at the overall score as shown with the leader board as everyone looked at their placings. (It will be its own chapter so I'll skip the look for now) Aziawa then explained how the expulsion was a ruse causing Momo, and Eris to sigh in relief as they suspected it was now true. While the person in 20th was very happy they managed to avoid getting expelled on the first day of being in the school. As the day ended everyone knew that today was just the start of this amazing adventure.