The end of the USJ arc

Izuku pov

As the leader of the attack retreated alongside a few others we were able to slowly overwhlem them as without command their effort was collapsing at a rapid pace. As Eris's quirk was quickly helping us as they wiped dozens of them with utter ease as the villians that were outnumbering quickly had the roles reversed but was still going to be a tough fight regardless of it. Luckily for us after 4 hours of grinding their numbers down Iida had rushed back to us with more than a few pro heros with All Might following as well with the villians either ending up surrendering or forcefully surrendering.

Byzantine Empire pov

About time Iida brought the backup I thought in my mind as I turned to the other parts of our well Mom since she technically created us. I then flew off as I rushed to grab Sensei and Eris as I quickly flew back to them as both were rushed to ambulances. Then we saw All Might come towards us and while I haven't personally met him Eris has warned us to never make an enemy of the symbol of peace as while we are chaotic at times we are actual heros who desire for peace unlike other children of Eris. (They call Eris her actual name since she wanted them to call her that.)

All Might: So you are a part of Young Erratus's quirk?

HRE: Yes we are a part of our mother's quirk. Could we please get to our mother All Might? She has told us all about you and we want to make sure our mother is okay. 

Snipe: * walks over * All Might are we sure we can trust em? While I would like to think they respect Eris what if on the off chance they don't?

French Indochina: * stares at Snipe * We would never disrespect her! She is a kind soul and we would never take advantage of her in any form and she has told us about all heros. We all aspire to be like you especially our sibling Finland who is the best sniper we know. Actually speaking of that * pulls out paper from her pocket * can you sign this for Finland?

Snipe: I will but still while you may act good there are many villians who have patience. While I do apologize for insulting you please do understand that powerhouses like your mother don't pop out of nowhere especially with a quirk that can do something like this. While I don't know what Nezu knows about Eris's quirk I am just being cautious because in my entire career I have never seen anything like this.

Byzantine Empire: We understand after all one of our siblings actually no I would say a lot of them have paranoia so we understand. Also thank you for apologizing for insulting our mom because while we do follow her orders I can speak for all children she has when I say we would all beat up anyone who insulted our mother.

All Might: W-well then we should get you to her then because the last thing we need is a fight between you 2 right now. 

HRE: Actually please do fight him Byzantium I would love to see Finland express their reaction when I tell them. (I will only reveal their genders once I have them summoned in the book)

Byzantine Empire: I would love to fight you little copyca- * French Indochina smacks them both on the back of the head *

French Indochina: Not right now you 2 now then I apologize All Might and Snipe can we please get to our mother?

Snipe and All Might: *sigh *

* Once they get on a vehicle and begin to drive to the hospital Eris and Eraserhead are at *

All Might: So what is a fun fact about you guys?

HRE: I am a fan of Hawks

Byzantine Empire: My fire can destroy things at an atomic level

French Indochina: I love the jungle

HRE: So what do you wanna talk about?

Snipe: So how good is this sibling of yours at sniping?

Byzantine Empire: Amazingly good at it because from what we can tell they have a 100% hit rate

Snipe: *whistles* amazing would love to have a sniper versus sniper test with them if I can get the chance. 

French Indochina: Well then we'll have to ask Eris once we get there

All Might: I noticed that despite you all saying she is your Mother you don't call her anything similar to Mother, Mom, etc. Could you explain why?

HRE: She told us to never call her Mom I mean how odd would it be to have a teenager have quirks under one quirk that call her Mom?

Snipe: It would defientlely be a story for sure

All Might: That it would be Snipe after all even for a world filled with quirks it would still be weird and there are people who have legos for heads as a quirk

Byzantine Empire: That was the main reason she wanted us to call her Eris instead of Mom