Eris goes to USJ

Quirk Explanation France who can walk on water a little bit faster than a row boat, fly as fast as a commercial plane, run as fast as a cheetah, as strong as titanium, as durable as diamond and can use nuclear fists

Quirk Explanation French Indochina who is very strong in a forest, is an amazing hider, is immune to mind control, can summon a samurai sword of titanium, strength of obsidian, durability of emeralds, can turn into any kind of animal in the jungle dead or alive as long as she knows the speices, and can manipulate nature in jungles with no limits

Eris pov

With the day over I decided to prepare for going to USJ seeing as for saving people some of my better used parts will be needed. So I reminded myself on the way to the USJ to use France as she is relatively good at everything but not the best out of all of my quirks. Her ability to use nuclear fists was the best thing about her but she was still not a power to scoff at due to her strength and durability but I have better. She is the best for rescues as my best are focused upon fighting villians but picking French Indochina could be good. French Indochina is a good person to communicate with as she is a naturally good person to look for things in advance in the jungle but is also a good fighter as well. She also can communicate with animals of the jungle and use them to help her which is very useful in rescuing since manipulating nature also means she can see the memories of animals. This combined with photographic memory is one of the reasons she is one of my smartest countryhumans in a lot of situations as nature is everywhere making her a threat in all terrains including the jungle. As we arrived I decided to sneakily have French Indochina scout around the USJ since I have a bad feeling about something so I want to be ready for if my gut feeling proves to be true.

Third person pov

As Thirteen talked about the USJ a purple portal opened as the students turned thinking they had fake villians as well. Their teacher Aziawa quickly proved them wrong as they retreated to a higher area to look at the purple portal. As villians appeared Aziawa ordered Thirteen to escape with his class while he handled the villians as the blue haired leader known as Shigaraki who was after All Might announced his plan to kill a few kids to force All Might to intervene. Eris who frowned as her gut feeling was true used her mind link to get French Indochina to flank them in order to distract them as Iida volunteered to rush to UA to get backup while they all would hold their ground.

Quirk Explanation Holy Roman Empire (HRE for short) is an amazing swordsman, can fly, can shoot feathers like Hawks, is more durable than titanium, is as fast as the speed of sound last they checked his speed, is as durable as titanium, and is 3rd or 4th smartest in Eris's arsenal depending on if you ask Roman Empire or HRE.

French Indochina pov

Once I got the command I began to slowly walk towards them as none of them saw me yet. As Eraserhead began to assault the villians Eris entered the battle alongside HRE my amazing friend that is a girl. I then pulled out my sword as I knocked a villian out as I began to clash with the villians at the entrance of the USJ while the others either got sent to ambushed areas or fought the villians head on.