Rescuing Eris and Aziawa

Momo pov

We casted up our plan as we knew terrain would be key in fighting the villians to rescue our comrades. I used my fat to make some swords thanks to the infomation French Indochina granted me which helped arm the other students seeing as any kind of advantage we can get will be needed. I also made sure to get us as close to them without being seen with us even taking out a few villians who were alone allowing us to lower their numbers which even if by a small margin could be crucial in conflict. As the teams were all set up I give the hand signal as we all began to move cautiously to fight the villians. (Before you ask about Bakugo he was 'convinced' into not going in guns blazing.)

French Indochina pov

I knew the plan of attack as I went through the jungle area by the villians taking out some of them with utter ease then hiding them in trees with gags and rope to keep them from backing their friends up. I then prepared my sword as I saw Shigaraki talking with the purple portal man about finding the kids from UA and killing them he then said something that angered me.

Shigaraki: At this rate I might just kill the girl to encourage the students to come fight us because holding the USJ has been a breeze this entire time

Eris pov

I heard that so since I knew how the HRE and French Indochina would react so I pray that she informed Class 1-A of this or their plan is about to go up in flames. I then looked to see French Indochina somehow using her stealth her realitive Vietnam was on top of the Nomu's head then she said in a voice of rage.

French Indochina: You want to kill her then you fight me

Izuku pov

I heard that line then I looked to see French Indochina abandoned the plan when she told Bakugo not to!? Now she is a hypocrite so we were forced to abandon the plan as we all began to attack the LOV as I used 7% to knock 5 villians out with utter ease. As I looked to see Bakugo out right charging them all blasting 10 into the ground while 5 others were thrown into the air because of his attack.

HRE pov

When the attack started French Indochina instantly released me as I quickly began to slash at the heretics around the Nomu with French Indochina. I wanted to free Eris but the Nomu quickly regenerated their hand and is smacking at all the heros around it making them impossible to grab with the amount of heretics I would have to deal with at the exact same time. The blue haired freak was more than annoyed about this so I quickly focused upon kicking him away from us as I focused upon getting the Nomu away from Eris and Sensei.

Eris pov

As everyone is fighting I knew with the Nomu distracted I could bring in another powerhouse to help even the odds as I decided to summon the Byzantine Empire into the mix. This got the immediate reaction of the Byzantines quickly rushing and destroying numerous villians helping to even the odds at a fast pace.

Byzantine Empire pov

As I was summoned I rapidly slashed at the pathetic heretics called villians as I used my Greek fire to exterminate some of them. I knew the bird was going to regenerate so I focused on taking down the other heretics before attacking the bird called a Nomu. I flew in the air with my wings then fell to the ground slashing at one heretic knocking one out while decapitating another not a second later. So with a fair amount of the heretics defeated, dead, or distracted I decided to begin an assault by using Greek fire on the head of the Nomu. This caused them to back away as they try to knock the flame away from them in an effort to get the fire out of their face which allowed me to quickly retrieve Eris and Sensei allowing me to fly them away from the battlefield to recover.