The start of the first day at UA (edited)

Eris pov

I was in my house as I established my plans how I will be able to use my own quirk sense even if I have had it for a long while making sure I understand my quirk will be very useful for me. I then got a knock on the door so I opened it then saw a letter which I grabbed quickly hoping I got into UA. I knew UA was very prestigious if not the most well known hero school you can go to so I opened the letter as a hologram of All Might showed up.

All Might: Congraulations Eris Erratus you hereby pass the entrance exam with you even passing my record by 100 points. Because of this you are in Class 1A (I skipped the destruction of a lot of robots because I was fairly lazy when I posted the chapter about the UA entrance exam.)

Eris: * smiles * well then I should prepare to get to UA because I would hate to be late on the first day!

* after getting prepared for school *

Quirk Explanation USA: Can jump very high due to being able to go to space, can fly, can summon rocket launcher, can run at the speed of sound, is very powerful, can make uranium fists, is an amazing scientist, can also turn arms into tank guns from any kind of tank made by the USA, can go as fast at Mach 3.3, can control oil, (Im sorry but I had too) and can create smoke

Eris pov

I quickly ran over using my quirk's USA form as I looked at UA in my uniform as I turned my quirk off. I knew this day could go anyway so I did make sure I made good first impressions if I had the chance to make them a good impression. I did struggle to find the classroom though until I noticed the intials of 1A so I suspected I was in the right classroom so I decided to walk in as I heard huge amounts of screaming. I was annoyed but I was gonna sit down then argue if they started yelling at me for some reason because I am already getting a bit stressed due to the yelling but I can bear it for now. Then our teacher showed up and wanted us to do a show of our quirks which I knew would be the best time to express my quirk so I quickly grabbed it then twirled around at light speed to switch into it while holding all of my clothes. My peers watched in shock as I then walked to the lockers as they rushed to follow suit with me as I put my clothes in my locker then I heard someone.

???: Hello?

Eris: Yes?

???: I am Mina and I was wondering how you did that?

Eris: Well Mina I did it because my quirk has a passive effect boosting my speed, strength, and durability but not as much as using my quirk.

Mina: That sounds like a powerful quirk!

Eris: Yes it is but you should get ready because I hear Aziawa once expelled an entire class

Mina: HE DID!?