Eris participates in the Battle Trial part 2

Byzantine Empire pov

Well then since Kirishima and Shoto are gonna fall for my little trap I think it's time for the Dutch East Indies to be a little shocker for Momo. This is because Eris told us that beating Momo will be key in winning this battle since she is one of the if not the smartest in Class 1A which combined with her quirk makes her a deadly combo. So the plan is to have the Dutch East Indies attack their intelligence while I will handle the power houses of 1A in Shoto and Kirishima. This is due to Shoto having an amazing IQ combined with his quirks making him one of the strongest in 1A while Kirishima if trained to his best extent will be able to potentially tank a punch from All Might if given the time. I doubt they are at their peaks but they are still evidencial threats right now so taking them down will be key in our victory through time or defeating them.

Dutch East Indies pov

Well then now that they are falling for the trap I began to make a move to capture Momo seeing as her intellect is the biggest threat she makes. Plus then I can flank Shoto and Kirishima from behind just in case the Byzantine Empire needs additional backup which I doubt but should be prepared to aid just in case they do end up needing help. I quietly walked over towards Momo as I looked at her as she was communicating with her teammates without noticing me so I planned on a chop to the neck which usually can make anyone knocked out but Momo might be an exception to that. As I got closer I made sure to stay in the shadows and be as silent as possible so that if she turns to me it will be hard for her to see me. Once I was able to see her I rushed over to her then tackled her as I hit her neck with a chop knocking her out of the fight. I then looked at the radio as I heard Kirishima ask "Momo? Why did you stop talking to us?"

Kirishima pov

As Shoto met up with me we began to quietly approach where the shadow was with Momo quietly talking to us about how to act. Once we got there Momo stopped communicating with us so we panicked a bit allowing the unknown person we assume is Eris to blast us with fire into the room. I looked at and realized that the figure isn't Eris alongside the fact that the room lacks a bomb meaning it was a trap.

Byzantine Empire: Good my challenge is here now then I shall buy time for Eris so she shall win a GLORIOUS victory!

Shoto: You are?

Byzantine Empire: I am the great Byzantine Empire! The better version of the Roman Empire because I outlived them and I died fighting!

Kirishima: Well then let's start this brawl!