Review of Eris's performance

Izuku Midoryia pov

I saw the performance and it shocked me seeing as Shoto and Kirishima were not to be messed with seeing as they were powerhouses. So the fact that they are easily being overwhelmed thanks to superior smarts of Eris alongside Momo's smarts not being able to counter Eris's just shows the might that Eris holds. I also wrote down in my notebook what I know about Eris's quirk which from what I can tell is not all of it which I can easily tell is not all of Eris's quirk. She then entered the room with the other 3 in tow as they all sat down as All Might turned to them.

All Might: Where are the parts of your quirk Eris?

Eris: I already absorbed them back into my quirk

All Might: Well then class who was the mvp of this Battle trial?

Izuku: Well it is clearly Eris as she used her quirk which the Hero's lack of knowledge helped in suprising Momo. Then using other parts of her quirk she managed to corner Kirishima and Shoto to buy time which worked just as they entered the room the time went off. The ones called the Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire were the best at fighting while the one called the Dutch East Indies was good at ambushes. Overall I think that Eris is a powerhouse and her beating the son of the number 2 hero, one of the smartest of the class, and Kirishima argueably the most durable of the class proves this point.

Iida: I agree with Midoryia as we all saw how Eris did not even have to fight at all minus using her quirk. That means she can use the lack of knowledge of her quirk to her advantage which will make beating her for anyone who never knew what her quirk was extra hard.

All Might: All right now that this is done put all your hero outfits away so that we can all go back home to prepare for the next day of UA. Now remember everyone

Everyone in the chapter: PLUS ULTRA!