2) Goodbye...

"Boo" someone scared sulli from the back.

It was sehun, dressed in denim ripped jeans and a black nike t-shirt which fit him tightly near the arms emphasizing his arm muscles. He wore his black and red Micheal Jordans which were his newest purchase.

The sound of the "boo" scared sulli which made her get up and turn around.

Their eyes met each other...

Sehun: "well you dressed all fancy today whats the special occasion..? and since when did you put makeup on?"

Sulli: "Sehun.. its nothing fancy, omo should i take the makeup off? does it look ugly omg why did i even go into that shop and get it done for free i should of just walked straight"

Sehun: "ohh thats why you got it done for free hahaha obviously you would go in and get it done for free and are you kidding me don't wipe it off it looks really good you look really pretty" *he grabs sulli's hands because she was trying to wipe it*

Sulli: " okay lets stop with the lying, you know i look bad"

Sehun: "sull im serious you look really pretty and even more prettier because you are wearing the tank top i brought you last year"

They walk towards the amusement park and gets the tickets to go in some rides.

Sehun and Sulli first goes to the pirate ship ride and gets off the ride after finishing both looking like they are going to vomit on each other.

Then they go on some other rides and goes to the ghost ride line up area. After a few minutes of waiting its finally their turn.

Before getting on the ghost ride an ahjumma says " you guys look like a really nice couple."

They laugh while saying "gamsahabnida" and looks at each other and starts laughing again.

Sulli: "woah.. that was soo scary they added new scary stuff soo cool"

Sehun: "it wasn't even scary, that was nothing for me."

Sulli: "it was only nothing for you because i was next to you if you came by your self i guarantee that you will piss your pants"

"hahaha" they both laugh.

The last ride was the roller coaster and sehun is really scared of roller coasters. They get inside the roller coaster, sehun's face covered with fear. The ride starts slowly moving... it gets to the top and just before it started to go down hills sehun grabs sulli's arms and locks them with his. As the ride starts going down hills they both scream. sulli looks at sehun and starts tearing, by the time the ride came to an end sehun realized that sulli's eyes were watery. He grabs her and goes to the sitting and resting area.

Sehun: "sull.. whats wrong? please tell me, remeber we promised to tell each other everything?"

Sulli: "arra sehun.. *hiks hiks* we are leaving ko..r..ea.."

Sehun: "what kind of joke is this please dont joke like that"

Sulli: "its not a joke my family is struggling and since my dad lost his job he finally got a job in the states and we are leaving in 2 days"

Sehun: *starts tearing* "2 days what...? why didnt you tell me earlier? sulli you cant leave me here, You're my closes-est friend you cant go"

Sulli: "its already decided sehun i promise to keep in touch and we will talk always and just wait for me i'm going to come back"

Then suddenly sehun grabs her waist and pulls her towards him. Slowly cupping her face with his palms he breaks into a kiss. it was the first time they have kissed and both knew that it was time and that it felt good.

After that they both decides to leave as they have school the next day he takes her to the bus stop.

Sehun: "i'll talk to you at school tomorrow."

Sulli: "okay goodbye!"

Although the kiss felt good they both knew that it was awkward since they've been friends their whole life's.