18) Unexpected things at snow.

>Sulli's POV<

I was currently on Sehun's car sitting on the passenger seat while Sehun drove off. Sehun's parents were in front of us in their own car. We were meant to drive in one car with the whole family but our luggage's took most of the room which made Sehun and I come separately.

We are driving to a snow mountain nearby as Sehun's parents wanted to spend time as a family and with me. They wanted to go somewhere all together before I have to go back overseas.

We've been driving for about an hour and apparently we had another hour of driving until we reached the mountain.

We made a stop at a coffee shop and sehun ordered coffee and custard/sugar buns for myself and his parents. After swallowing the buns and sipping on the coffee while discussing the politics of South Korea along with Sehun's parents we went back in the car and continued the ride.

After another hour we finally came to a stop and let me tell you the view was breathtaking. The mountain was so huge and the snow made it look so adoring. It was cold very cold.

We made our way to the cabin and unpacked all our bags. My room was right in front of sehun's room and his parents took the room which was downstairs of this average size cabin. The view from my room was so pretty. I could see other ski lodges and a bunch of other people skiing down the mountain or snowboarding.

'knock! Knock!' someone knocked on my door and I invited them in.

Sehun made his way and sat on my bed and spread his legs and arms on my bed.

"How come your bed is more comfy than mine? I want this bed." He said while slightly jumping on the bed.

"Don't jump on it, you'll probably break it and I definitely don't want to share a room with you." Although I knew I wouldn't mind sharing a room with him.

"come on Sulli we've always shared a room when we were young." He stated.

"Well it's different now." I said. Yes, it was different now and we were both 21 years old not the same when we were 12.

He didn't say anything and I didn't too. I put the clothes in the cupboard which was just a few step away from the window.

After another few minutes of silence sehun spoke up. "Sull.. um I think I lo-" I didn't know what he was going to say because he was cut off by sehun's mum who was telling us to come downstairs for lunch.

I waited for sehun to finish his sentence by looking at him but he didn't say anything so I dragged him downstairs to eat.

Hot and spicy noodles were placed on the table. This was our favorite dish when we were kids because we used to always slur it up and eat with so much noise. I'm not sure if sehun remembers but we used to have slurring competitions.

We both sat next to each other and took a fork to start eating. The parents were nearly finished.

He slurred a noodle and looked at me. And I smiled because that means he remembers so I slurred up a noodle as well. Then as always it turned into a slurring competition and obviously sehun won because he had the biggest mouth out of both of us.

The parents gave us a pass to go and ski so sehun and I went upstairs to put layers on. I put on a big puffy jacket with padding that will protect me from the coldness of the snow and sehun came out in a puffy jacket as well.

The parents weren't skiing because they were apparently too old to ski and so sehun and I borrowed ski equipment and went up the mountain.

I fell a few time and sehun 'being the gentlemen' just laughed at me and after like 2 minutes of laughing he finally decided to help me up.

I had the perfect chance to push him. So I put pressure on my palms and pushed him and he fell face first onto the snow. And just like him I was laughing so hard because his face was covered with snow and I knew he was freezing to death because his teeth started chattering.

We skied down the mountain smoothly as we both had experience. We always went skiing when we were little and it was always my family and his family.

After 2 hours of skiing and fooling around with each other we finally decide to go back to the cabin and check on his parents.

When we came back his parents were watching the TV and sipping on some wine. And it looked nice I guess they needed a vacation away from all the work as well and to relax.

"There's fireworks on tonight, your dad and I are going do you and Sulli want to come as well?" Sehun's mum said.

"That would be great." I beamed and she smiled at me.

Sehun and I were so tired from the 2 hours of skiing we both went to each others cabin's and took a nap. I woke up at 7:30pm and made my self downstairs to find out that all the lights were off. When I turned the lights on there was a note on the table saying 'Sulli we went to see the fireworks it starts at 8 wake sehun up and meet us at the top of the mountain' it was from Sehun's mum.

I went back up to sehun's room and opened the door to spot that his already woken up and was on his boxers. It wasn't cold inside because the heaters were on. I gulped a ball of saliva which was forming in my throat.

We stared at me and I looked back with embarrassment. "Your mum said for us to meet them at the mountain for the fireworks." I said. My voice still groggy from sleeping.

"ok let's go then." He whispered.

So after putting on warm clothes we made our way towards the mountain. Well we were basically running because it was already 7:45 and the fireworks were starting at 8pm.

We were both running so fast on the snow which is highly dangerous especially at night.

There was a small mountain of snow made by someone and I picked a little bit of snow and constructed a ball with it. Sehun starred back at me to check why I was slow and when he looked. I threw it at his face.

It took him a few seconds to clear the snow off his face and when he did he ran towards me.

He placed his hands on my waist and picked me up.

Then he threw me into the small snow mountain and I fell back but I held onto his jacket and he fell on top of me.

When we both opened our eyes. Our lips were touching each others.

It felt like heaven.

To be continued!

VOTE FAN COMMENT

_____________________________________________________________________________

Check out my other story The Virginity Theft while your here! :)

I'm so sorry that i'm updating so late.

I promise i'll update more frequently, it's just i'm so busy with school work.

I'll try to update the next chapter in like 2 days.

Thankyou! :)