5) Two worlds

A few months past...

Sulli's house in Australia-

Sulli and the family are now living happily as her dad got a job and her mum opened a small Korean food stall in a local market place. Sulli and her brother are attending school and getting used to the English language which is the most common language in most schools in Australia. Sulli and Chul have made some good friends in Australia, and they are getting along well with the community. Most nights Sulli would think about Sehun and what he is up to, she still hasn't got the chance to contact him as they don't have phones yet. She was saving some money of her own to buy a mobile phone so she could call him.

Back in Korea-

Sehun was waiting for a call from Sulli for the past few months but as he hasn't received any calls from from her, he was becoming depressed. He would always think to him self that Sulli didn't accept his feelings towards him because she didn't like him and get even more sad.

Today was the 21th birthday of the rich girl Jessica Jung and many people were invited to celebrate her birthday at a huge and luxurious club in Seoul. Every year the Jung families parties are considered to be the hottest parties and if you attended the most hottest party of the year you were considered popular. Also many celebrities attended this party as well. Sehun and his friends Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan and Beakhyun were invited to the party as Jessica was one of Beakhyun's distance cousins. Sehun was planning on staying home and doing nothing but Beakhyun managed to convince him to go to the party as there was a rumor going that BIG BANG are coming to the party. Sehun decided to go to the party as he thinks BIGBANG are great. The rest of his friends were unavailable to attend the party as they were busy.
Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai and Sehun headed off to the party venue.

They enter the club.

The massive doors welcomed them in, huge chandeliers glowed on the top ceiling and the club was filled with luxurious furniture. They entered the area of the party where a famous DJ was jamming the place with recently popular music and tunes while different colored lights brightened the night.

Jessica: "hello cuzz... how are you and i see you brought your friends with you? okay.. enough with the greetings, what did you buy me?"

Beakhyun: "happy birthday Jess! i didn't buy you anything you are already rich enough... haha naa here you go this is your present" *he hands her a present neatly wrapped in silver wrapping paper*

Jessica: "anyway i hope you all enjoy tonight!"

Jessica then leaves to another crowd of people who also had presents with them.

There were many people dancing, eating, playing games and just socializing. Sehun's friends first went to the dance floor to bust some moves but Sehun just sat on one of the luxurious cushions observing the environment.

Then a group of girls that looked the same age as them walked and sat a few seats beside him.

A cute girl who had long silky black hair was starring at him along with the other group members. She wore a nice dress which did not show off her curves and breasts but showed her cuteness paired with a nice pair of matte black heels. Her smile was perfect and her eyes were like the eyes you see on a manga character. Sehun wasn't interested so he looked away.

After a few minutes the other girls left the girl alone in her chair. Soon the girl came and sat next to the lonely Sehun.

"Hi, i'm Krystal you looked lonely so i came here is it okay if i sit here" she said politely.

Sehun: "oh yh sure, ohhh are you Jessica's little sister? I'm Sehun.. Oh Sehun by the way."

Their conversation began and they talked about many things and seemed to get along well. Sehun new that his love was only for Sulli but he was sick of waiting for Sulli's phone call and depressed as Sulli had rejected him so he drinks a few shots of alcohol from the bar along with Krystal. Then he feels a bit dizzy and he reaches out to massage his head but instead he falls onto Krystal.

Krystal takes him inside a room and sits him on the bed.

Krystal: "are you okay? should i bring you anything?"

Sehun: "no thank you" and suddenly he falls into Krystal again but this time they lips met and soon turned into a kiss.

Sehun was too drunk to realize what he has done and Krystal was too Vulnerable to know that he didn't mean for the kiss to happen and thought that Sehun actually had feelings for her.