14) University Ball Night Part II

>Sulli's POV<

We arrived at the place where the event is apparently being held. It was an enormous venue. Walking forward on the red carpets that being thrown on the ground either side of the walkway made me shiver and I instantly thought of myself as an Korean idol at a fancy award show. The site was extremely pretty to the naked eye. Bouquets of gold rose flowers were placed neatly in vases and rested on top of white tables and chairs. The chairs looked very comfy and it was decorated with a nice yet again a gold rose colored simple bow. At the front were various colours of lights that shone brightly and camera's which were placed everywhere capturing the moments of the audience which were then shown on a large screen also at the front.

Not to mention there were heaps of people. The boys all wore tuxes and I spotted a few extremely hot guys walking with girls 'assuming that the girls are their dates'. The girls on the other hand wore many different and shaped long dresses. They were all really pretty and elegant.

I sensed a few eyes looking down and up on my outfit and felt self-conscious. Chanyeol probably figured that I was nervous judging by my current facial expression so he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to reassure me. And I was really thankful of him for doing that because honestly I was scared.

After getting drinks Chanyeol got a text from Sehun.

We are in table 14, Kris hyung is here as well.

Chanyeol told me that only Sehun, Kris and him were the only ones from the group who attended this university everyone else went to other universities. So we decided to head over to table 14 after finishing our drinks.

I walked alongside Chanyeol with his hand still placed around my waist. We were few a meters away from table 14 and I could see Sehun's back turned to us as we walked closer, sitting next to him was Krystal and Kris and an extremely pretty girl who looked half Korean and half European on the other side.

Kris being the first one to spot us shouted "Chanyeol! Sulli!" while pointing at our direction, that's when they all turned around.

I noticed they all had the same effect that Chanyeol had when he saw me. Kris's eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows and gave me a little wink 'Kris and his coolness'. While Sehun starred at me with his mouth open as he looked from my head to toe a several times.

>Sehun's POV<

I don't think I can breathe! I'm struggling for breath right now! Omg Sulli!

She looked gorgeous and I mean like she looked so elegant yet so 'friggin' hot. The dress really suits her and her hair looked effortlessly done but it looked good alright and it matched her attire so well and she managed to put a very little amount of makeup which gave her this natural look that only further emphasized her angelic features.

Her and Chanyeol were now walking getting closer and closer to our table, I had to look away because if I starred longer I was scared that I would start drooling 'it's just that she looked so good I can't help it'.

The one thing I didn't like was the fact that Chanyeol's hands because they covered her waist and they both seemed to be enjoying each other's company. 'now I'm getting sad arrg chanyeol'

They sat on the table. Sulli sat next to me and Chanyeol beside her.

I opened my mouth to tell her that she looked stunning but I was interrupted.

Chanyeol: "Well everyone looks very handsome tonight and our ladies Sulli, Krystal and Amanda all look extremely beautiful don't they?"

All three of the girls blushed when Chanyeol said that and me and Kris just agreed to it and smiled.