13) University Ball Night part I

Tonight was one of the most awaited event of a young university students life. It was sehun's university's ball night. The ball consisted of university students dressing up in tuxedos or toe length gowns and enjoying a night of dance, drinking and fun. The fortunate thing was that Sehun arranged Sulli to go with him. But the unfortunate part was that Sulli wasn't attending as his date since Krystal clanged onto Sehun to go as his date and he couldn't refuse the offer obviously since they were currently 'dating'. Sulli was going to be Chanyeol's date as he volunteered to take Sulli.

>Sulli's POV<

Something or someone was fiddling with my cheek, which irritated my skin so I decided to slowly open my eyes. The sunlight from my window shone on me which made moisture build up in my eyes which soon turned into morning tears that ran down my naked face. I still felt the irritation on my cheeks. So I chose to open my eyes wider and look in the direction of the annoyance.

"HUH!" I screamed when I spotted Sehun sitting next to me in my bed poking my bare cheek with his index finger.

Sehun: "oh my! you're finally awake, how long were you going to sleep for? Its already passed 12:30 wake up Sulli... Get your lazy ass out of bed!"

Me: "Why why it's a Saturday. No I'm not getting up!" I protested.

Sehun: "well.. I'll have to drag you out of bed then"

Without waiting for a reply he instantly grabs the quilt that rested on top my body and flings it across the room. I still lay the same position on my bed in my SpongeBob squarepants pajamas. Trust me I don't sleep like a straight stick I always tend to move around on my bed while I sleep so I looked like a peasant. My hair a mess much like a bird nest, my pajama pants rolled up to my thighs and my mouth left a line of drooled saliva.

Sehun then slides his hands under my body which shocked me greatly forcing my eyes to open even wider as he picked me up. My eyes darted to his small chin which was filled with tiny freckles that made him look adorable from my point of view right now. We passed my bedroom door and he carried me into the upstairs living room he then turned into the corridor which lead to the bathroom that me and Sehun shared on my stay at their house. He put me down on the cold bathroom tile which instantaneously made me form a group of goosebumps on my legs.

While I starred at my cold feet on the surface of the lime green tiles Sehun managed to pour a blob of toothpaste onto my toothbrush and shove it into my mouth. I shook my head in surprise. I brushed my teeth and got ready while Sehun was downstairs having a morning chat with his parents.

I went downstairs.

Me: "oh anneyeonghaseyo *hello* everybody!"

Sehun's mum: " Darling did you sleep well yesterday?"

Me: "yes of course the beds way too comfy for me to not have a good sleep."

Sehun: "eat up quickly, I'm going to take you to the shops."

Me: "why should I listen to you?" I said with a proud look in my face.

Sehun: "just hurry up will you, I waited hours for you to wake up you can't make me wait even more until you eat."

I gulped down all the food that Sehun's mum had prepared for breakfast and thanked her for the lovely breakfast and headed towards Sehun who was sitting in his car which was parked in front of the house. I hopped on the front seat and buckled myself up while Sehun pressed his foot deep into the accelerator making the car roar into action.

We didn't talk much during the car ride I guessed that Sehun was thinking about something and I didn't want to ask him what it was because I knew he would tell me whatever it is eventually when he is ready. So instead I blasted the volume of the music and danced flicking my hair from right to left and acting dramatically while listening to 'LOSER- BIGANG'. We stopped at an expensive looking shop that had the word 'CHANEL' carved on all the walls of the humongous building.