7) Back in South Korea

Just like that 2 years passes by...

Even with the money collected for two years Sulli's family couldn't afford to go back to South Korea as a whole family. Sulli's mum and dad decided that their daughter would go to Korea for about 4 months instead of the whole family going as the expenses were too much. Sulli was now 20 years old and her parents thought she was capable enough to go to Korea on her own to see her friends and other relatives.

On a fine day her parents drop her at the airport and say their goodbyes before she leaves back to Korea. It was sad for Sulli, seeing her parents cry as this was the first time Sulli has gone somewhere far without her family but the positive part was she gets to enjoy 4 months and come back to her family.

"Flight 208KR passengers please abroad on the plane i repeat flight 208KR passengers please abroad" a voice of a lady was heard on the airport speakers.

It was Sulli's flight so she waved her last goodbyes and headed to the airplane.

After a long time she finally arrived in South Korea. Before she knew it she was outside of the airport waiting for her relatives to pick her up.

"Sulli... It's been close to 3 years since we last saw you. We miss you soo much!" Familiar voices screamed. It was Sulli's Grandfather along with her other cousins, uncles and aunties.

The first week of her visit back in Korea she stayed with her relatives in Busan which was a 7 hour drive from Seoul. Before when Sulli's family lived in Korea they lived in Seoul so it was difficult for them to see their relatives often. Then on Saturday Sulli's cousin Kika who now lived in an apartment in Seoul drove Sulli to Seoul to live with her for the next few months.

Kika was 2 years older than Sulli. They didn't seem to get along when they were young since they lived a far distance from each other but now that they are older and mature they seem to act like sisters.

7 hour drive finally ends, and Kika parks her car in the parking area of her apartment. They go inside the apartment. The apartment was extremely beautiful and the view from their balcony was spectacular. The lights of the Seoul roads shone and the pure water of the Han river glistened.

Sulli: "woah...! how can you afford such a luxurious apartment. You are so rich, give me some money i'm poor" They start laughing.

Kika: "Sull.. its because i worked hard to earn money now that i'm a training doctor i get paid a lot of money you know" she winks at Sulli.

They slept after talking for a while since they were tired from the long drive to Seoul from Busan.

The next morning...

Kika decides to take her day off from work and show Sulli around the South Korean capital as the city had further enhanced within the 3 years that Sulli had left. They go around shopping malls, food stalls, sea food markets and many other places. They spent the whole day walking and exploring. Even though Kika is smart and well behaved she is a bit of a rebellious girl sometimes so at about 9pm she decides to take Sulli to an expensive club and since she is finally past the age of 18 Kika encourages Sulli to have fun.

They buy some tight yet elegant dresses with a bunch of sophisticated jewelries paired with nice heels from a shopping mall. Then they enter a makeup shop to get their makeup and hair done.

Kika looks stunning in her leopard print mini dress with her hair loose on the side. And Sulli looks extra gorgeous in her black tight mini dress with her hair straight at the top and curled on the bottom.

They enter the club,

It was very luxurious with a lot of rich looking people all dancing and crowding around each other. They enter inside the club. Kika suggests that before dancing they should buy some drinks, so they buy some light drinks and goes to the sitting area to enjoy their drinks.

While walking to the sitting area Sulli looks around to observe the nature of the club and suddenly right in front of her were a group of boys that looked very similar to her.

It was Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Tao who were Sulli's highschool friends. A sweet looking girl was sitting next to Chen and behind them was a boy who she couldn't recognize because a girl with shiny black hair was sitting on the boys lap covering his face. The two of them were kissing each other and the girl was all over the boy.

Beakhyun: Before talking he rubs his eyes so he could see clearly. "omo... isn't that Sulli? what the heck is she doing here? omo Sulli did you come back we missed you so much. ahhhhhhhh!"

Chanyeol, Chen and Tao all look at Sulli and starts excitedly screaming.

The boy behind Chen then stops kissing the girl as soon as he heared Sulli's name being called. Then he looks at Sulli in great shock.