9) The girl, that keeps interrupting

The day after..

Sulli wakes up from a deep sleep as she was extremely tired. She brushes her teeth and washes her face. Then applies a lotion on to her face that was owned by Kika. Kika had gone to work and left Sulli some left over foods from what their grandmother had made when they were in Busan. She watches the tv while eating the food. Scrolling through channels to see what was happening in South Korea.

"Buzz... Buzzz..." her mobile phone starts vibrating.

Chanyeol: "morning Sulli! are you free today come over to my apartment i invited all of the friends so we could have a chat properly."

Sulli: "ohh okay then... i'll come since i have absolutely nothing to do at Kika's by my self."

Sulli catches the bus to Chanyeol's apartment. Chanyeol has been a pretty rich ever since he was little because his father was a highly paid businessman and his mother was a book author. Chanyeol had the privilege of getting all the new toys, technology and other things when he was little so his always been a popular person but a very playful and kind-hearted boy as well.

Sulli goes inside Chanyeol's house-

"Surpriseee...!! Welcome back Sulli!" screaming sounds of people rushed through her ears.

Chanyeol had planned a suprise party for Sulli along with his other mates. Kai, Kris, Lay, D.o, Luhan, Beakhyun, Xuimin, Tao, Suho, Chen and Sehun were all standing and cheering for Sulli. She was really happy to be together with her school mates after 3 years. All through the school years Sulli always played games such as football, tennis and even rugby with these people, she first met them because of Sehun and they were all bestfriends. Two girls come out of the bathroom after doing their makeup.. it was Krystal and the cute girl who was with Chen the night at the club.

They all sit down to watch a movie. while the others were picking a movie Chanyeol was about to order food which were very expensive. Sulli runs to Chanyeol and grabs the phone off him and ends the call.

Chanyeol: "Sull.. what are you doing i'm ordering food for us."

Sulli: "Ordering food from Beale St Restaurant which is like one of the most expensive food stores, no way i'm letting you pay that much money for food."

"Anyway i've learned how to cook some english food when i was in Australia so i can cook something quick for us to eat."

Lay, Kris & suho: "woah Sulli is soo considerate. Ok you can cook, we want to taste Australian food!"

A smile awakes in Sehun's face. He was really impressed with Sulli's behavior unlike the other girls she was very considerate of other people and was so kind to everybody.

Although he was smiling inside from the outside it looked like Sehun didn't seem to care because Krystal kept whispering in his ears which made Sulli think that he wasn't interested. Sulli then also decides to ignore Sehun as it seems like his ignoring her.

Chanyeol volunteers to help Sulli with the cooking while the others were deeply hooked into the movie.

She grabs the meat and cuts it into equal proportions. Then she marinades it with some pepper and salt and puts it in the oven to cook. While that was cooking Chanyeol and Sulli start mixing flour to make some pastry dough. Chanyeol dips his finger in the flour and then flicks the flour onto Sulli's face. Sulli then grabs a handful of flour and puts it Chanyeol's hair. They kept play fighting with the flour and laughing together.

Sehun sees this and becomes even more sad but he doesn't show the sadness he kept it inside and had a neutral look in his face. The other friends look at Chanyeol and Sulli and makes wierd faces at each other like they were trying to say that the two of them were in a relationship.