19) 21 years of love.

Re-cap from last chapter- They fell on each other and now lips are touching.

Please check out my other book The Virginity Theft.

Just a heads up, this chapter may contain some mature scenes. ENJOY READING!

We both opened our eyes to see what was utterly surprising and unexpected our lips were touching each others. His lips felt so soft close to the touch of a soft toy-teddy bear.

We starred at each other without doing anything and the next part for me was even more surprising. Because Sehun lifted his bare hands and cupped it on my face. Then he gently rubbed circles on my cheeks with his thumbs. I felt a spark on my cheeks and surely they were turning red because I was blushing, I could feel it.

He then smiled at me and I slightly smiled back.

Then he closed the gap of our mouths and vibrated our lips together and the whole falling incident turned into a magical-passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and our kiss got more and more intense.

He asked entrance into my mouth by licking my bottom lip and I happily opened it for him to come in. our tongues battled each other. I took his hoody of the puffy jacket off and ruffled his already messy-bed hair.

It was so magical and the only thing that interrupted us was the loud noise of fireworks.

We both separated and I knew that he was embarrassed and so was I. He put his arm around my shoulder and we watched the fireworks silently. Although the fireworks interrupted our kissing it was perfect timing.

Then I remembered that Sehun has Krystal and I was currently dating Chanyeol. My face instantly fell into a frown and Sehun looked at me with concern.

"What's wrong sul? Did I hurt you?" he questioned my facial expression.

"K-krystal." I said quietly.

He put his fingers under my chin and directed it so I was facing his face. He laughed to him self for a few seconds. This wasn't a laughing matter Sehun. "I broke up with her a long time ago Sulli." He said. This statement brought great joy into my system.

"Well why didn't you tell me before?" I said.

"My feelings for you were kind of frozen when you were overseas because you didn't call or reply to my letters but it unfroze and I started getting them back when you came back so I broke up with Krystal on the Ball Night but that's when you and Chanyeol became a couple so I didn't tell you because I thought you didn't like me and that you liked Chanyeol." This broke my heart a little.

"But Sehun I did call you but every time I called Krystal picked up and one day it said that you blocked my number and so I figured that you didn't want to talk to me." I replied.

"What..! why would I block your number. Wait a minute... Krystal must have blocked your number on my phone because she was jealous, no wonder why she's been jealous ever since you came back." He spoke.

"Well we should be happy that everything's solved but the only problem is that I'm 'supposed' to be dating Chanyeol and I feel bad because we are cheating on him." I really do feel bad because Chanyeol is such a nice guy and he always treats me right.

"It's gonna work out, Chan always understands." And with that he pressed his lips on mine again and kissed me even harder.

He picked me up onto his arms and we ran back towards our cabin. How the hell does he even have the strength to carry me because I was already puffed out from kissing so much.

After going into our cabin we went straight to my room and he threw me on the bed and jumped next to me. "I miss you so much!" he said seductively.

"I love you!" I blurted out. I'm such an idiot any guy would freak out if a girl says the 3 words and I said it too quickly way too quickly.

He smiled like an crazy man. "I love you too!" he said. "I was thinking of saying it but I was scarred that you wouldn't feel the same but I guess I was wrong." He added.

"I've always loved you, ever since we were little until this day but it was just so hard to tell you because I thought I'd lose you after saying it." I said.

"I've loved you my whole life too. Don't ever leave me again." With that he kissed me again.

This kiss got extremely intense because he then started kissing my neck and slowly moved down to my collar bones. I was so into it that even I started unbuttoning his shirt. He abs were chiseled perfectly and I was basically drooling on them now.

He probably got the wrong idea because he started taking off my shirt leaving me with just my bra and jeans on. Then he pulled away from the kissing and starred at me more. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

I might love him but even though I was 21 years old and I've known Sehun ever since the day we were born I knew I wasn't ready to 'do it' and especially since it would mean that I'm cheating on Chanyeol badly. I'll maybe think about it when I break up with Chanyeol. I nodded my head 'no' "Maybe after I break-up with Chan." I said softly.

Sehun smiled at me and said "I can wait forever if that when you'll be ready." His so hot right now. And we continued our marathon of kisses.

Eventually the kissing came to an end and we both slept together in the same bed with Sehun's hands on my body wrapping me tightly.

It was the best sleep I've had in a very long time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

VOTE FAN COMMENT

I updated fast so be happy! :)