12) I'm always happy with you.

Sehun's mum: "What are you guys doing?" with a puzzled face this time. But before she opened her mouth to say that Sehun immediately let go of Sulli.

>Sehun's mum's POV

[ What have they been up to? I come in the house and Sehun is hugging Sulli. I'm scared because they are mature now but I never really liked that Krystal girl Sehun is dating so do I like it if my son dated Sulli? Hm.. I think I like the idea of them dating since I know that Sulli is a wonderful and well-mannered girl unlike Krystal who is laways talking about her wealth. I'll leave for work early today so they can spend more time together since they haven't seen each other in 3 years. ]

Sulli: "Oh annyeonghaseyo *hello respectively* eomeoni *mother*" She then bows.

Sehun's mum: "Sulli-ah omo it's been 3 years.. ahh you have gotten taller and prettier. Sulli-ah you're a young women now.. omo we missed you soo much!"

To Sulli Sehun's mum was like another mother as she took care of Sulli when she and Sehun were still infants, until she left 3 years ago when she and her family left for the states. This was an emotional moment for both Sulli and Sehun's mum.

After chatting and catching up on the gossip in Australia and the gossip she missed in Korea with Sehun's mum and drinking Sehun's mums lovely rosemary tea which was her specialty, it was time for Sehun's mum to leave for work. She was an evening/night shift nurse so she had to leave for the hospital in the evening but today she left extra early.

*

*

*

Sehun: "Sull.. are you bored? Let's go for a walk I can show you the neighborhood."

Sulli: "Sehun-ah I'ts cold outside and it's meant to be the first snow fall of the year let's just stay home and watch the fall from the upstairs window."

Sehun: "Come on Sull let's go let's go, you always loved the cold though. *says it cutely with puppy dog eyes*"

Sulli: "Arrgh how can I say no to that face ahh you pabo-ya *fool* (says while rolling her eyes but in annoyance), but can you give me one of your snow jackets I didn't bring any?"

Sehun brings back his jacket with the most padding for extra protection for Sulli. As she put it on she smelt Sehun's scent all over it. It felt like he was squeezed inside the jacket with her. They walk on the walking path. Talking about the weirdest things they always spoke to each other about. They were telling each other everything like they used to. This felt good for both of them even though they weren't in a relationship it felt like the two best friends have become best friends again after 3 years of not talking.

The night sky was dark but a ray of light shone from the light lamps located on either side of the path they were walking in, guiding then to a nearby park. The park was just a normal ground with low cut green grass although now the grass looked pitch black because of the darkness, situated in the center of the park was a playground quiet small which looked like it was intentionally made small for the use of little children. Even though the lights were very dim Sehun and Sulli could slightly make out each others face and see the surroundings around them. It started getting colder and Sehun was starting to slightly shiver. He wraps his arms around his body to make himself warmer while his teeth chatter and graze each other, seeing this Sulli straightaway takes the padded jacket off and puts it on Sehun's back without any hesitation or worries of her being cold.

Sulli: "Sehun-ah promise me you won't get sick because when you get fevers you used to cause so much chaos to your parents when you were small remember?" Sweetly smiles at him in concern.

Sehun: "Sull.. you will get cold, yaa! Take it back it'll be too cold for you." "And also I don't want you to be unwell." But he says this in a very light tone as his lips felt frozen so Sulli doesn't hear him.

Unexpectedly at that moment a fragile yet cold little crystal white snow flake lands on Sulli's naturally pink, soft lips. She looks down at it cross eyed. Grabing the slow flake she watches it melt on top of her finger. It was cold but somehow it felt warm at the same time because Sehun was beside her.

Sulli: "It's snowing!!! AHHHHHHHH! Sehun-ah it's snow, I haven't seen snow for 3 years, and it's the first snow fall. Make a wish! Make a wish!" She jumps around playfully like a little girl again. It is believed that if you make a wish watching the first snow fall of the year it will eventually come true as the year progresses so Sulli closes her eyes and makes a wish yet Sehun or anyone else has no clue of what she's wishing for.

Sehun just lay there frozen deeply starring and examining Sulli. The snow starts pouring more rapidly now. While Sehun shivered Sulli plays with the snow. Its understandable why she's so excited to see snow because she hasn't seen it for quiet a long time. After a while a thick layer of the snow covered the ground like white clouds. It was a remarkable sight for anyone. Sulli unknowingly grabs Sehun's hands and interlocks her fingers on to his and pushes him up from his cold state, which didn't make Sehun warm up but instead a line of goose bumps dashed on his skin as Sulli was touching his hands.

Sulli: "Let's make snow angels like we used to remember.. when we were young!"

Sehun: "Alright if you want to." He says yes to Sulli even though he was freezing to death and knew he felt a fever adapting in his body.

They lay on the snow just a few centimeters of a distance from each other. They moved their hands like a butterfly flying and their legs across and back inwards until it carved an angel like figure onto the white cotton like snow. Then Sehun turns sideways to face Sulli and lightly smiles. Sulli sees this from the corner of her eyes and also turns to face Sehun.

They both stare at each other for a while. Both examining each other's unique features.

>Sulli's POV

[ I sincerely waited for you without even glancing at other guys but you clearly moved on. Although I'm happy to see you happy and healthy with Krystal you broke my heart into tiny pieces I don't know if anyone can fix it unless it's you. This is probably only one-sided love where I am the one getting hurt.. so should I move on too? Still.. I love you ooh Sehun but how can I tell you when you clearly don't love me back."

>Sehun's POV

[ I waited.. and waited, but you didn't call me or assure me that you were fine in the states without me. You said you met a few guys in the states.. i don't care. Can we just hit the re-set button and start over. But why am I afraid to ask you for that, you must mean a lot to me that's why I'm afraid to hear the word "NO" or get rejected by you if I asked to date you. I don't want to lose you as a lover or as a friend. I love you Sulli. ]

Without over thinking and getting hurt Sulli gets up and lends a hand for Sehun to get up but as soon as he gets a hold of her hand. She lets go which made Sehun fall back to the cold and crystalized snow. After face planting into the icy snow and the coldness of the snow awaking his unconscious, dreaming like stage, his mind comes back to reality. Sulli then runs to the way back home as fast as she can as Sehun gets up to chase after her. He chases her like a hungry puppy running to its food bowl after the food is poured in until they reach the front entrance of Sehun's new house. It was close to mid night, they've spent the whole evening together without realizing the passing of time. They gently crept in the house like two sneaky little mice. Tiptoeing upstairs to their allocated rooms so they don't wake Sehun's parents up.

Near their bedroom doors-

Sulli: "Goodnight chingu! *friend*" smiles at Sehun with her widest smile giving him a glance of her straight white teeth.

Sehun: "Goodnight Sull.." Sulli goes back in her room since it was late but Sehun still stands leaning next to his bedroom door absorbing what happened today and realizing how much fun he always has when his with Sulli he then smiles foolishly like a thoughtless man.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:- Thank you soo much for reading guys! >. please keep reading :D and don't forget to vote, comment and fan! :"B