4) New Beginings

Sulli and the family got off the plane at Melbourne airport in Australia. Her brother Chul looks around the area with fascination along with sulli while her dad Hwang and mum Jeong gets the luggage's.

Chul: "noona woah look! its so beautiful here i think i'm going to like it here."

Sulli: "i know you will like it but i dont think i will like it here i already miss my chingu."

Chul: "oh come on don't be so boring.. just like it here look how cool the airport is." *Chul runs to a food restaurant pointing his hands at it so their parents will buy him some food*

Since they didn't have money straight away sulli's dad decides not to buy food from an expensive shop and goes into McDonald's for some cheap fast food to resolve the hunger of his children. After eating they get on a taxi to go to their rented house in a local suburb in Melbourne, Australia.

In the car ride sulli kept on telling her parents that she wanted a mobile phone so that she could call her friends to let them know how she is but Sulli's mum and dad told her that they didn't have money to buy phones at this moment since they had to afford the living expenses, rent of the house and beds and furniture for the new house.

They finally reach their destination and thanks the taxi driver for the ride. Then they enter the house. The front of the house was filled with a variety of different flowers and plants that made the house look bright. Inside was freshly painted walls, nice kitchen with cabinets and pretty bedrooms. Although it wasn't as big as the house they had back in South Korea this house was pretty, clean and affordable for their family budget.

This time a smile awakens in sulli's face as she picks the bedroom with a nice design before her brother Chul picked it as his bedroom. She thought about how to decorate her bedroom so it wouldn't look plain, dull and boring. While thinking about that she also thought that living in another country isn't as bad as she expected and hoped for the upcoming new beginnings to her family to be successful.