17) Pouts and Kisses.

Sulli's POV

It was about 4 in the afternoon. I was tired since I went on my date to the pretty Japanese restaurant with Chanyeol today. I had just woken up from a nap with watery eyes and crinkled skin. I had to take a shower.

I made my way to the shower that Sehun and I were sharing. I had my clothes in my hand and other showering equipment but there was no noise of anyone in the house. Sehun's parents both had work and they were coming late but where was Sehun?

The water falling down onto my skin felt like heaven. It was washing away all the tiredness that was hovering my body and clearing my mind. It felt as if I was meditating.

After about 35 minutes of playing with water I dried myself with the towel. I got changed into a pair of black leggings and an oversized gray jumper. I blow dried my hair and neatly put my long straight hair into a pony tail.

After cleaning the bathroom and unplugging my blow-dryer I made my way out of the bathroom. I walked out of the long corridor only to be surprised by a figure sitting on a couch.

The lights were turned off so I didn't have a clear vision of whom may this person be, so I was scared. I grabbed the nearest thing that was within my reach which was a vase and flipped on the lights.

It was Sehun.

He looked at me with surprise as I was holding up a vase.

Me- "sorry I thought you were like a robber or something."

Sehun- "no its fine Sulli." He said in a hazy voice.

That's when I took a good look at him and realized that he had blood red eyes and scars all over his knuckles. I stepped closer to him knowing that something had happened to him. I sat down next to him, only a few inches away from him.

I carefully grabbed his hand and examined it while softly caressing it.

Me- "what happened?"

Sehun- "nothing." That's when I realized the alcoholic smell that swung by when he spoke.

Me- "have you been drinking?"

Sehun- "no, sulli." Lies. Sehun was obviously lying but I didn't want to push him away by asking more questions as he seemed irritated by this topic.

I made my way downstairs to get the first-aid kit to treat sehun's wounds and scratches. I came upstairs to see Sehun deeply staring at me.

Sitting next to him I carefully applied some germ preventing cream on to his wounds and slowly rubbed circles in them. Sehun was obviously hurt as he stiffened when I was putting the cream on.

I interlocked my fingers into his and gave him a reassuring look. Whether he was going to tell me what happened or not he needed someone by his side at this moment and I was happy to take care of him.

After about 5 minutes I went downstairs to make something to eat. I quickly spiced up a 2 minute noodle packet for two people and fried some chicken pieces for us to eat. I wasn't the best cook so this was all I could come up with.

Holding the plates and chopsticks like a waitress I went upstairs to see Sehun laying on the couch with the tv on. He got up as soon as he saw me coming and smiled as he looked at the plates of food I was carrying.

He instantly grabbed the plate off me and started digging in the low quality food.

I starred at him. He was really hungry like he hasn't been eating for a few days, his probably going through a hard time maybe with his and Krystal's relationship. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I knew I was in no position to ask questions.

He slurred the last of the noodles and the chicken pieces into his mouth and drank the water that was left behind in the plate. I finished my noodles and placed the plate on the table as Sehun did the same.

"Thanks for the food, it was lovely." He says.

"No problem, are you okay now?" I ask.

"Well believe me if want but now I feel much better.. wanna watch a movie?" he says in a much happier tone of voice which makes me happy.

"sure!" I smile at him. He takes this time to pick a movie and put it on.

We watch the movie in silence until half way through when Sehun drapes his arms on my shoulder and scoots closer to me. I jolt up a little in surprise but maybe he needed this reassurance from a friend so I stay still.

It felt nice cuddling under his arms. The warmth was making tingles run down my spines.

Soon the movie finished and it was close to 11 o'clock, I heard some noises from down stairs which I figured to be Sehun's parents we were so caught up in the movie to even realize they came back home from work.

I go downstairs to say hello as I thought it was rude to not say hi to the people that are letting me stay at their house after work. After saying hello I come back upstairs to see Sehun starring at me from the top of the stairs.

I move up the stairs and he is still starring. When I was about a few centimeters away from him he leans forward and pouts his lips to the side of my cheek.

Then he leans in more and makes contact with my skin and kisses the side of my cheek. His lips were soft and even though it wasn't a kiss on the lips this made me freeze and look up at him to see he was already starring at me.

He then smiles with his straight white teeth and walk towards his room while I still freeze in the same spot like I'm paralyzed.

'Well this has been a weird night.'

I walk to my room and was about to relax in my cozy bed when my phone rings. I pick it up to see that the calls is from my mum.

Instantly my blood rushes and gets excited as I haven't talked to my mum in about a week now.

"Hello muuuum!" I scream.

"Sul!!!! How are you?" she screams with the same excitement laced voice of her.

We talked for about a hour catching up on the gossip over seas and telling her about deeds that happened in Korea and the fun they are missing.

"Sul you know you only have a month left of your vacation right?" this statement makes my face drain with disappointment. The vacation passed so quickly and I haven't even done anything.

After saying bye and finally concluding the call. I wrap the quilt on me and fall deep into sleep dreaming about the scenarios that my mind is currently making of me and Sehun.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Preview for the next chapter- Sulli, Sehun and family go on a trip to the snow and great 'things' are bound to happen, so get excited.

Guys i have made another book called THE VIRGINITY THEFT so i would appreciate it so much if you have a look at it and maybe give it a read if you like it. Thank you so much! :)

Vote Fan Comment