Prologue

---Alex's POV---
Dr. Vortex began to attack my wife. Out of fear for Justine and my kids' safety, I began to run after him. However, someone yanked at me and held me down. I began to struggle. I looked to see which one of Dr. Vortex's henchmen were trying to keep me from protecting my wife. However, I noticed every feature of their face was covered. There was something about this person that caught my eye though. I saw the Secret International Spy Agency logo in blue. We have the logos coloured on the suits so we can identify an agent's gender identity. The traitor seems to identify as male. I punched the traitor in the face. He took off running. I heard a gunshot. I turned around to see Dr. Vortex on the ground and Justine was looking weak. Justine dropped from exhaustion.

"Justine!" I cried out. I ran over to my wife and held her. I checked to see if there was a paulse. There was one. I rang up HQ.

"Civilian  down!" I called out. "I repeat, civilian down!"

"How is there a civilian at Vortex Towers?" An agent on the other line asked.

"Agent Blue's here," I replied. "Someone tipped her off that I was here."

"Get her to the ground floor," The agent stated. "Our health team is coming." I picked Justine up bridal style and ran to the elevator. I get her to the medical team. That was when my personal phone rang. It was my dad. I picked up.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Hey Alex," Dad stated. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Physically I am." I stated. "Mentally, I feel like shit."

"What happened to Justine?" Dad asked. Now I know who tipped Justine off.

"Dr. Vortex is dead." I stated. "Agent Blue is down."

"Is she breathing?" Dad asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"She'll be okay." Dad stated. "I promise. Just remain calm. You can cry, but don't panic. Okay?"

"Got it." I stated. After saying goodbye, I hung up and sighed.

2 days later.....

I returned to SISA Europe HQ from trying to find evidence that we had a traitor. However, there was none. I headed to the medical wing to check up on Justine. The twins are alright, thankfully. Justine just over did herself while fighting Dr. Vortex. I stood at the door in tears. I couldn't bring myself to go inside.

"Alex...." I heard someone mumble. I perked up and looked to see Justine awake.

"Justine!" I cried out. I ran over and hugged her tight. Justine hugged me back.

"Are you okay?" Justine asked. "Did you get hurt? What about the babies?"

"The three of us are okay," I stated. "You were attacked physically by Dr. Vortex. I tried to help you, but..... We have a traitor among us."

"Who?" Justine asked. I wish I could say who, but I have no evidence.

"I don't know," I replied. "But when they took off, I saw the S.I.S.A logo as they took off."

"Do you have any clues on who it is?" Justine asked.

"Anything to identify them has been covered." I stated. "Thank god I know how to box because I threw a punch to him and he took off running. Some blood was left behind. However, it washed away when I went to collect it." Justine sighed. I felt ashamed.

"Once I'm back," Justine stated. "Together, as a couple, we're going after that traitor." My eyes lit up. Justine doesn't often like partnering up with me to go on missions, so her willing to help me bring the traitor to justice is a huge deal.

"We're going on a mission together?!" I beamed.

"Yes," Justine stated. "But I need you to start looking into it..... We have a lot to do."