11

---Justine's POV---
"Oh trust me." Beauté Noire stated. "With those babies and the new director job, she would be exhausted. She wouldn't be able to tell the difference." I decided it was my time to make my entrance.

"How stupid do you think I am?" I asked. Beauté Noire turned in my direction with a shocked Pikachu expression on her face.

"How much did you hear?" Beauté Noire asked.

"I heard your plan to try and destroy my marriage." I stated. "However, I am not arresting you for that. Agent Beauté Noire, you are under arrest for treason against S.I.S.A. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time." I cuffed Beauté Noire and dragged her to the car. Alex followed me, looking defeated. Beauté Noire looked at Alex and I.

"I'd sleep with my eyes open if I were you." Beauté Noire hissed. "T.E.A.L will come after you and your children. We will strike them down and take over the world. Just you--" I slammed the door and sent the car to HQ. I looked at Alex, who looked upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Alex sighed.

"Why don't I feel satisfied with her arrest?" Alex asked. I raised my eyebrow.

"Just like last time," I replied. "I swooped in and saved you." Alex frowned.

"The guys are going to laugh at me." Alex stated.

"Hate to break it to you babe," I stated. "But you can't always be the hero."

"I know," Alex stated. "But I like being a hero." I kissed my husband's cheek.

"You are a hero." I stated. "You're my hero. And you're the twins' hero." Alex faintly smiled and took my hand.

"I love you." Alex stated. I smiled.

"I love you too." I stated. I looked at the sun rising.

"You know." Alex stated. "I am so glad this hell is over." I shook my head.

"It isn't over." I stated. "This has only just begun." Alex looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked. I sighed.

"Now that we know about T.E.A.L," I stated. "It looks like there's a full out war against them. We all need to be prepared for whatever they have thrown against us."

"Does this mean--" Alex asked.

"We all need to be united," I stated. "Anyone who is butting heads with each other needs to put it aside." I turned to one of the agents Alex brought with him.

"What is it Agent Blue?" The agent asked.

"Spread the word at HQ." I stated. "I am calling a S.I.S.A wide meeting."

---Alex's POV---
Back at HQ, everyone was in a frenzy. Agents who couldn't make it into HQ have been tuning in. A lot of people are realizing their friends and family are agents for the first time. I bumped into my buddy, NichLMAO.

"Alex?" Nich asked. "You're an agent?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Does Justine know?" Nich asked.

"She knows." I stated. "I discovered her secret back in 2019." Nich's mouth dropped.

"Damn." Nich stated. "What's your agent name?"

"Red." I replied. "Yours?"

"Agent Shocker." Nich replied. I nodded. Suddenly, a screen appeared. Justine was sitting behind her desk. Everyone looked at the screen in confusion. Whispers arose from the crowd.

"This can't be good." I heard Ashton Kutcher state.

"Hello," Justine stated from her desk. "I am Agent Blue, current director of the Secret International Spy Agency. I have requested all available agents to an assembly for important information. We had received word from an inside source that all enemies of the agency have formed what is called The Evil Amazingly League--"

"What kind of stupid name is that?!" I heard one agent call out. I guess Justine can hear them because she frowned.

"She didn't pick the name!" I shouted.

"Are we done here?" Justine asked the crowd. I gulped.

"This must be serious." Nich whispered. Justine cleared her throat.

"The Evil Amazingly League," Justine stated. "Also known as T.E.A.L, is a organization consisting off a lot of S.I.S.A's most wanted criminals. Today, I beg all agents to put any hatred for each other aside and come together as one to take down T.E.A.L. We need to be a united front. I understand some of you may have grudges against each other from outside S.I.S.A. I'm looking at you Agent Knockout as you have made a lot of enemies within these walls--"

"All because I threatened Agent Sniper?!" Deji shouted.

"Shut up Deji." JJ hissed.

"Anyways," Justine stated. "I want every agent to put their differences aside for this greater cause; take down T.E.A.L and bring peace to the world. We need all hands on deck. Thank you for your time. Veni unus, veni omnes ad protectionem."

"Veni unus, veni omnes ad protectionem!" The agents all said insync. The screen shut off. Everyone went back to work. I went to my wife's office to make sure she was okay. I bumped into my dad.

"Hey dad." I stated. "I was just going to see Justine." Dad nodded.

"I haven't seen that screen turn on since after the terrorist attacks in 2001." Dad stated. "Agent A just thought emails were easier and RM never had to use it. I guess Justine thought it was necessary to use the screen to directly talk to the agents."

"It was for this." I stated. "Anyways, I have to check up on my wife." I made my way to Justine's office.

In Justine's office, Justine was rubbing her head. I walked over and sat down. Justine looked at me.

"They don't respect me." Justine stated. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry babe." I stated. "However, if it makes you better, they will respect you. I promise." Justine reached for my hand. I took Justine's hand and held it.

"Let's take down T.E.A.L." Justine stated. I nodded.

"Let's take them down together." I stated.