7

1994
---Adam's POV---
I walked over to the kid who randomly popped up in HQ. He seemed calm. It scared me a little bit, I can't lie. I sat down and looked at him.

"Name?" I asked.

"Agent Indigo." The kid stated.

"We don't have an agent by that name." I stated.

"Emmanuel Steven Burriss." The kid replied. "Call me Manny."

"Okay Manny," I stated. "When's your birthday?"

"December 17, 2022." Manny replied. I looked at Manny, extremely confused.

"2022?" I asked. "Are you insane?"

"Yes." Manny replied. "I'm from the year 2043. You're my grandfather. Let me prove it.... Um.... Your son, Alex. He turns four tomorrow, correct?" My eyes widened.

"How did you know about my son?" I asked.

"He's Agent Red." Manny replied. "My mother is Agent Blue."

"We don't have any agents by those names." I stated. "Plus, Alex doesn't know about S.I.S.A at all. None of my kids do." Manny scoffed.

"Trust me," Manny stated. "He will find out. Uncle Aaron, Aunt Mariah, nor Uncle Andrew know." I am extremely confused now.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Oh," Manny stated. "I forgot, he's not born yet....." Now I'm starting to believe him a little bit.

"Why did you come back in time?" I asked.

"My sisters and I need help." Manny stated.

"With what?" I asked.

"T.E.A.L," Manny replied. "The director is no help."

"Who's the director?" I asked.

"My mother," Manny replied. "Agent Blue. She and my father are both protective of us. My father is more protective of us than my mother is. She understands we need some freedom. My father, on the other hand, has the same fears you do."

"A woman as a director?" I asked. Manny nodded.

"She's been director for twenty years." Manny replied. I nodded.

"What is T.E.A.L?" I asked.

"The Evil Amazingly League." Manny replied. "I didn't make the name up, I swear." I leaned back tapped desk. I turned to the agent standing nearby just in case this time traveler was hostile.

"Agent Speed," I asked. "Want to look into T.E.A.L for me?" Agent Speed nodded. I turned back to Manny.

"You blamed my mom over an injury my dad obtained on a mission." Manny stated. "You didn't even know my parents were agents at the time. You thought Agent Blue was a man."

"I don't blame future me for that." I stated. Manny leaned in.

"There's a traitor among you in 2023." Manny stated.

"Who?" I asked.

"I'm afraid to say who." Manny replied. "I may tip them off."

"How so?" I asked.

"I can tell people about future events," Manny stated. "However, I am at risk of altering the timeline. The traitor tried to help Dr. Vortex kill both my parents. Both failed. Mom killed Dr. Vortex, dad injured the traitor."

"You mean Prf. Vortex?" I asked. "Did he escape Alcatraz?"

"No," Manny stated. "I mean Dr. Vortex. Prf. Vortex is the father of Dr. Vortex according to you. My younger sister is dealing with Prf. Vortex's granddaughter, Madame Vortex. Evil seems to run in the family a lot."

"Let me get this straight," I questioned. "I go after Prf. Vortex, my daughter in-law goes after his son, Dr. Vortex, and your sister is going after his granddaughter, Mme. Vortex?"

"Going after the Vortex family seems to be a Burriss trait." Manny stated. "Dad was assigned to go after Dr. Vortex when mom got pregnant with my twin sister and I, despite mom's protests." I nodded.

"Are Prf. Vortex's son and granddaughter as slippery as Prf. Vortex?" I asked.

"Extremely slippery." Manny replied. "Dr. Vortex always took advantage of the newer agents. Mme. Vortex uses her charm to seduce any of the agents, male or female." I nodded.

"Good to know." I stated. Suddenly, there was a flash of light. I was blinded. Once I gained my sight back, I saw Manny was gone.

Damn, I thought. I had so many more questions.

Present Day

---Justine's POV---
I grabbed a TV with a built in VCR from the electronics department and brought it to my office. I put the tape in and sat down. I took a deep breath and pressed play. I started watching the tape, examining it closely. That was definitely Manny. I'm not surprised that Alex is protective of the twins. Do I get pregnant again? Or do we adopt? I saw the light flash and Manny disappear. I hope he went back to his own time. I stood up and went to Adam's office. At Adam's office, I knocked on the door. Adam looked up.

"Hey Justine." Adam stated.

"Hey," I stated. "I saw the video tape..... Is that why you started acting weird when holding Manny?" Adam sighed.

"Manny was a good kid when I encountered him." Adam stated. "It's just that his eyes are engraved into my soul."

"Glad to see he has my eyes still." I stated. "I thought the M.A.D.F was supposed to alter one's memory permanently."

"The M.A.D.F was going through some altercations when I used it on myself." Adam stated. "Emmanuel's eyes triggered my memory. How does one forget those eyes?" I nodded.

"From what I saw," I stated. "He has my personality."

"That is true." Adam stated.

"Should we arrest the child now?" I asked.

"She's only 5." Adam pointed out.

"And a threat in the future." I stated.

"You're taking future Manny's word for it?" Adam asked.

"If he's anything like his father," I stated. "He wouldn't lie."

"I still say don't arrest her just yet." Adam stated. "Wait until she actually does something." I nodded.

"I'm going to the Research and Development department." I stated. "I want to see if we can actually get the technology to travel across time at all." I squealed in excitement.

"Not gonna lie," Adam stated. "You sound more excited about this then Alex did when he found out about the twins."

"The tech will be perfect to time when our enemies will strike where." I stated. "We'll surprise them, they can't surprise us. It will be perfect." Adam leaned back in his chair.

"Be careful with that Justine." Adam stated. "If T.E.A.L gets their hands on the time travel technology, they can use it to take out their biggest threats. That does include you considering you have a reputation with them."

"Did Alex tell you that?" I asked.

"He's extremely protective of all three of you," Adam stated. "Plus any future kids you two may have."

"Not going to happen," I stated. "I love my babies, but they almost killed me." Adam shrugged.

"He never specified Ginni being Mme. Vortex's nemesis." Adam stated. I shook my head at my father in-law.

"I'll see you and Maribel later." I stated. I took off from Adam's office and headed to the Research and Development Department.