4

---Alex's POV---
I arrived in Sherwood forest with some rookie agents. It was a large area and it would take me forever to search the forest. I got out of the car with my agents and took a deep breath. I have never been in charge of a group of agents before. I guess the board either thinks I can handle a leadership role or Justine told them I stay up with the twins through the night. Either way, I have a lot to prove. I turned to the seven agents that came with me and took a deep breath.

"Alright," I stated. "Split up into groups of two, one of you will come with me, and we are to search the forest for Lord Nottingham. I know he uses medieval methods compared to others on the most wanted list, but trust me, these traps are dangerous. Please watch your step and be aware of your surroundings."

"Why is he one of the most dangerous criminals on the most wanted list?" One agent asked.

"He has killed agents with his weapons" I replied. "They've been known to be deadly. We even have an agent in a asylum because of him." The agents shivered.

"Don't worry," I stated. "I'm his target this time."

"If he's a killer," Another agent asked. "Why don't the directors go after him?"

"Most of the directors from the past 25 years are too afraid," I stated. "Except for my wife, she would of went after him if she wasn't dealing with Dr. Vortex all the time."

"You're married to Agent Blue?" A third agent asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Let's just go look for him." I stated. I took an agent and we searched for Lord Nottingham. As we walked through the forest, I felt a chilling breeze hit me. It felt as though winter had hit me for a second.

"Did you feel that Agent Red?" The rookie asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I did feel that." I shivered a bit.

"Agent Red?" The rookie asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Should I stay?" The rookie asked. I gulped.

"No." I stated. "Run. Just run. Don't look back. Get to the car."

"But--" The rookie stated.

"That's an order." I stated. The rookie nodded and began running. I turned to the cave, digging my heel into the ground.

Come at me. I thought. Lord Nottingham stepped out, holding a dirty, white cloth. I was confused.

"I was hoping it was you." Lord Nottingham stated.

"You don't usually back down so easily." I stated.

"I have information on the S.I.S.A traitor." Lord Nottingham stated. Not trusting Lord Nottingham, I handcuffed him and lead him to the car.

"I need the director present for this." I stated.

"Congratulations on the twins by the way." Lord Nottingham stated.

"Thanks," I stated. "Agent Blue and I can't get enough of them. They're so adorable." I got Lord Nottingham to the car and placed him into the trailer. I took a deep breath and did an agent count.

"Why didn't you kill him?" One of the rookies asked.

"We don't usually kill." I stated. "Plus, he has information that Agent Blue and I need."

---Justine's POV---
I was in my S.I.S.A office with the babies when I got a buzz. It was a request to use the interrogation room. I clicked the request button. It was Alex wanting to use it against Lord Nottingham. Confused, I called Alex's S.I.S.A phone.

"This is Agent Red." Alex stated.

"Babe?" I asked. "Why are you interrogating the medieval madman?"

"He has information on the traitor." Alex replied. My eyes widened. I was shocked. Shocked!... Well, not that shocked.

"I'm coming down with the twins." I stated.

"Why do you have the twins?" Alex questioned.

"My pump is too loud." I replied. "Plus, I don't like leaving the twins this young."

"Oh," Alex stated. "Okay." I grabbed my key card and made my way to the interrogation room with the twins.

In the interrogation room, Alex and I sat down. Manny was fussing in my arms, trying to get to Alex, who had Ginni. I managed to calm Manny down though.

"Not gonna lie," I stated to Lord Nottingham. "If I didn't have a baby in my arms, I'd be a lot more aggressive."

"You have a reputation for that at The Evil Amazingly League." Lord Nottingham stated.

"The what?" I asked.

"Every enemy of S.I.S.A is in a league." Lord Nottingham stated. "The Evil Amazingly League, or T.E.A.L, is made up of the top most wanted S.I.S.A enemies. Dr. Vortex, myself, OnlyJayus, and others. We're more like the Freemasons, but more evil." I nodded.

"Makes sense." I stated.

"Why are you telling us this?" Alex asked

"Your wife killed my best friend." Lord Nottingham stated. "I have no reason to stay at T.E.A.L, so I am telling you everything I know, including what I know about the traitor."

"What do you know about the traitor?" I asked.

"It isn't Agent Nightmare." Lord Nottingham stated. "I don't know who it is. When I met the traitor, he had a voice changer and everything was covered. The traitor is left handed and taller than Nightmare. Agent Nightmare has been framed. It was the plan all along. The plan was to kill you both, frame Nightmare, then we stop the prophecy."

"What prophecy?" I asked.

"Red and Blue make purple," Lord Nottingham replied. "Together, they take down the storm." Alex gulped and held Ginni closer to him. I looked at my husband.

"It could be anyone." I stated.

"No," Alex stated. "It's not. I'm Red, you're Blue. I am one of the few agents who chose their name and I chose mine to match you. It's all my fault." Alex stood up and walked out of the room, taking our daughter with him. I stood up and looked at Lord Nottingham, Manny fussing again.

"You'll be going into medium security prison." I stated. "And Manny's going for a nap." I walked out of the room as two agents took Lord Nottingham away. I looked at my son and sighed.

I don't know if I can trust Lord Nottingham. I thought. I should look into this T.E.A.L and see what I can get..... Wait, they'll know what I look like.... I'll send a rookie to investigate T.E.A.L and see what's going on.