5

---Justine's POV---
I put the twins to bed and walked into the bedroom. Alex was slamming his head on the window leading to our porch, cussing himself out.

"Alex," I stated. "If you're going to blame anyone for endangering our kids, blame me. If I wasn't in S.I.S.A, you wouldn't of found out about S.I.S.A. You didn't place Manny and Ginni in any danger. I did." Alex shook his head at me. I hugged Alex and kissed his cheek. Alex looked at me and sighed.

"The prophecy pointed at me." Alex stated. I sighed and pulled Alex into bed. I started to kiss his jawline.

"It's not your fault." I whispered. I continued to kissed Alex's jawline. Alex looked at me and kissed me.

"I love you guys." Alex stated. "I'll do anything to protect my family. Anything."

"I know you would." I stated. "I'd do anything to protect you and the twins as well. However, you can't blame yourself for the prophecy." Alex rested his head on my shoulder.

"Justine?" Alex asked. "Will you re-marry me?" I chuckled and kissed Alex's forehead.

"I would re-marry you a million times." I stated. Alex and I laid down and began kissing passionately. Suddenly, my S.I.S.A phone rang.

"What now?" Alex asked. I reached over and grabbed my phone.

"This is Agent Blue." I stated.

"Agente Bleue," Agent Beauté Noire stated. "This is Agente Beauté Noire. I had received lab results from the fingerprint test and they aren't Agent Nightmare's fingerprints."

"Who do they belong to?" I asked.

"Agent Lixo Branco," Agent Beauté Noire replied. "He's a Brazilian agent who has beef with Agent Rogue and Agent Cauchemar." My eyes widened.

"Temperrr's the traitor?" I questioned. "Why would he--"

"Jealousy." Agent Beauté Noire replied. "Agent Rogue and Agent Cauchemar are two very successful agents. With Agent Cauchemar's record, it was easy to frame him for killing Agent Rogue. Permission to arrest him myself?" I shook my head.

"I think Agent Red will love to arrest Agent Lixo Branco." I stated. I looked at my husband and kissed him. Agent Beauté Noire sighed.

"Fine." Agent Beauté Noire hissed. Agent Beauté Noire hung up. I hung up and smirked.

"I know that look." Alex stated.

"How would you like to arrest the real traitor?" I asked.

"Who?" Alex asked, confused.

"FaZe Temperrr." I replied. "Tommy's fingerprints have been found on JJ's ID card." Alex smirked.

"Best day ever." Alex stated. I kissed my husband.

"Now," I questioned. "Where were we?" Alex kissed me passionately. I kissed Alex back passionately. I pinned Alex down, crawled on top of him, and began kissing his neck.

"I'm surprised you're in the mood." Alex stated. "I didn't think you would be."

"Take it while you can." I stated. Alex shrugged and we began to make love.

After we were done, Alex and I cuddled. Alex was playing with my hair and kissing my forehead. I was listening to Alex's heart beat. It always put me at ease hearing it. Alex looked down at me.

"I'm still alive." Alex stated.

"I know," I stated. "I just like listening to your heart beat. I've always had since we started dating." Alex chuckled at me.

"You're a weirdo." Alex stated.

"You married this weirdo." I giggled.

"And I would do it all over again." Alex stated. I kissed Alex.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you too." Alex stated. I cuddled up closer to Alex and fell asleep, listening to his heart beat.

---Alex's POV---
I took a couple of agents with me just in case Tommy got violent as I arrest him. I had been waiting for this day since the day I found out about the traitor. I finally have the traitor in my hands. Tommy and Isiah, or FaZe Sensei, were talking. I dismissed one of the agents, knowing Isiah would help me would help me with Tommy. Isiah looked over at me.

"Hey Alex," Isiah stated. "Tommy and I were just placing bets on who you'll fight after IDubbbz. Who do you wanna--"

"I'm here on S.I.S.A business." I stated. I turned to Temperrr.

"What business are you getting involved with Pussabi?" Tommy asked. I pulled out the handcuffs.

"Agent Lixo Branco," I stated. "You are under arrest for not only betraying the Secret International Spy Agency, but for the attempted murder of Agent Blue and I as well as the attempted framing of Agent Nightmare." I slammed Tommy to the wall and handcuffed him.

"What--" Tommy shouted. "I didn't-- Wha-- I--!"

"Tommy," Isiah scolded. "Why would you do that? I thought you were loyal to S.I.S.A and FaZe Clan."

"I swear," Tommy shouted. "I've been framed as well!" I dragged Tommy off to Alcatraz.

At Alcatraz, I threw Tommy into the prison cell. JJ looked at Tommy and laughs.

"What did you do to piss off Agent Blue?" JJ asked Tommy.

"JJ," I stated. "You're free despite Agent Blue wanting to keep you in here for everything else."

"Who's letting me free?" JJ asked.

"Me." I stated. "Though I may regret this later." JJ laughed louder.

"Pussabi is letting me free!" JJ shouted. I sighed in frustration. I think I had enough of JJ's attitude. I had to pull out of our fight due to almost dying on a rescue mission, yet he mocked me for saying I had a concussion. If I told the truth and said I was shot, I would either be called a liar or risk exposing S.I.S.A to the world. S.I.S.A has advanced medical technology that allowed for faster recovery.

"Fine," I stated. "Stay in here if you want." I go to close the prison cell door, but JJ stopped me.

"Wait," JJ stated. "I can't handle being in here." JJ ran out of the prison cell. I closed the cell before Tommy could get out. I looked at Tommy and shook my head at him.

"I know whoever recruited you gave you a bad name," I stated. "And you hate both KSI and I. However, you shouldn't of betrayed S.I.S.A like that Temperrr."

"Dude," Tommy stated. "I swear, I didn't do it. I don't even know what you're talking about." I walked away and made my way to the boat to get me back to shore. I began to sail away. I gave JJ back his ID card. JJ looked at his card.

"Truth be told," JJ stated. "I don't know how this ended up in Paris..... I think Misfits 002 was on the night Agent Blue killed Dr. Vortex." I looked at JJ.

"Dr. Vortex was killed on November 19th." I stated.

"Then he died the night of Misfits 003." I nodded as the boat kept going.