6

---Alex's POV---
I began watching the fights on Misfits 003 card. Each and every single fight. Justine walked into my office and looked at me, slightly confused.

"What are you doing?" Justine asked.

"Temperrr betraying S.I.S.A doesn't make sense either." I stated. "He was on the Misfits 003 card. Wade was telling me that Tommy was placed onto this card at the last minute."

"He still could of betrayed us." Justine stated. "Time zones are a thing."

"Why would Tommy risk being late to a fight to kill us?" I asked.

"He could of used a S.I.S.A plane." Justine stated. "Those things are faster than the speed of sound and you could of easily travel to the future if you get those things to fly fast enough."

"Temperrr would of lost to Overtflow." I stated. "I also punched the traitor." I paused Tommy's fight and pointed at Tommy's face. Justine looked at me confused.

"What am I looking at?" Justine asked.

"See how at the start he has no signs of damage?" I asked. Justine looked at the screen and squinted.

"Even with our advanced technology," Justine stated. "I doubt any damage you caused to the traitor's face would heal up that quickly..... You had to pull out of a fight that was a few months away despite our technology being known for quick healing. If we didn't, you would of still been healing."

"Exactly," I stated. "I think the traitor is still at large. He had a back-up frame just in case we find JJ innocent. The traitor is steps ahead of us." Justine sighed.

"You may be right." Justine stated. Justine sighed in frustration and sat down in a bean bag chair I leave in my office for her and her dog. I got up, walked over to Justine, and sat down next to her. I hugged my wife.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you okay?" Justine began crying.

"I'm the worst S.I.S.A director ever!" Justine shouted. "I had only been in this for a month and I already arrested two innocent men for treason! Two innocent people!" Justine covered her face and cried. I pulled Justine close to me and tried to comfort her. I kissed Justine's forehead and rubbed her back.

"It's okay." I whispered. "You're doing a good job. You're going to make mistakes. We all do." Justine continued to cry until she fell asleep. I picked Justine up and carried her to bed. I laid Justine down, covered her up, kissed her forehead, then went back to my office.

The next day, my parents came over. Justine tried to put a strong face on. However, I could tell she had been crying again. I could tell she was stressing out over the traitor still being out there.

"So?" Mom asked. "Where are my grandbabies?"

"They should be waking up soon." I replied. Dad looked at Justine. The look on his face seemed to be concern.

"How's the new position?" Dad asked.

"Fine." Justine lied. "It's going great actually. I can spend more time with the twins than I ever could if I wasn't promoted." The babies began crying. Justine got up and went to go get them. Dad looked at me.

"I can tell she's lying." Dad stated.

---Justine's POV---

I was holding the twins when I heard Alex, Adam, and Maribel talking.

"I can tell she's lying." Adam stated.

"Has she been crying?" Maribel asked. "Am I gonna have to smack you?"

"That's not my fault." Alex stated. "She's been doubting herself as a director. The traitor may still be at large."

"Let me guess," Adam asked. "She's doubting herself?"

"Yeah," Alex replied. "She says she's the worst director ever. I don't think she is though."

"I say far from it." Adam stated. "I succeeded one of the worst S.I.S.A directors in history. After the American Government cut our funding, my predecessor wasted our yearly budget to go after Germany, hoping to make it split into east and west again and give the Americans an excuse to fund us again."

"What happened after that?" Alex asked.

"Agent Volkov was tried for treason." Adam replied. "I was electected to take his place as I caught him in his plans. He died in Alcatraz at the turn of the century." I walked into the room.

"Finally got them to settle." I lied. "Who wants which baby?"

"I'll take Ginni!" Maribel beamed. I handed Ginni off to Maribel and handed Manny to Adam. Adam looked at both twins.

"They both look like Alex." Adam stated.

"For the most part," I replied. "Yeah." Manny looked at Adam. Adam's eyes widened.

"Oh no....." Adam mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Adam handed Manny off to Alex. Adam wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Under the desk in the office," Adam whispered. "There's a loose floorboard. Lift it up and use this code. I hope you still have a VCR somewhere." I nodded.

The next day, while Alex had the twins, I went to S.I.S.A HQ. I crawled under the desk and lifted the floorboard. It was an old fashioned safe with a combination. I put the combination in and opened it. I pulled out a file and an old VHS take. I opened the file. There was a picture of a man who looked like a younger version of Alex. However, he had blue eyes like mine.

Very funny Adam. I thought. I looked at the paperwork that went with the picture. I recognized Adam's hand writing.

Name: Emmanuel Steven Burriss

Age: 20

Birthday: Claims to be born on Saturday December 17, 2022.

Date of Incarceration: 03-27-1994

Agent Name: Agent Thunder

Info: Burriss claims he came from the year 2043. He says his parentage is Agent Red and Agent Blue, two agents we do not have any record of. Burriss has pointed out that my youngest son is turning four tomorrow as proof he knows me. Burriss seems to know things about about me and my family. He even says I will have a third son named Andrew. Burriss has stated that his mother will join S.I.S.A in 2008 and his father will join in 2019. A part of me wants to believe him. Another part doesn't want to believe him. However, he seems to know a lot about S.I.S.A. He even knows who my successor is. There's something about his eyes that scares me. I have never met a Filipino man with eyes like his. I don't think I'll ever forget those eyes, even with the M.A.D.F. Once I hide this folder and everything regarding Manny, I will wipe my memory. I do not want this leaving S.I.S.A at all.

I took the file and placed it in the bag. I looked at the VHS tape and sighed. I debated on telling Alex about this or not. I decided not to tell Alex just in case word gets out. I hid the VHS in my bag and walked out.