chapter 1

"Ugh... there are so many video games here, which one should I get? I don't even know much about video games Stupid me, i should've brought Lina along she could help me pick, What should I do now."

People like to do things of their choice on weekends, but Yn who don't have any idea about video games now standing in a video games shop, and taunting herself.

Every weekend Yn and her friends play video games, Actually she doesn't play, she just watches her friends playing as she doesn't understand video games at all. But this weekend, she wants to play video games with her friends so she decided to buy and try games with her friends, so that she can play with her friends on weekends instead of sitting in a corner watching them playing.

'Why is it so complicated to pick a good video games?' she was talking to herself when she hears some group of boy's talking, she look at them as they were so loud, they looked like high schoolers.

"Miss do you need any help?" one of them ask as he saw Yn looking at them.

"Em.. , I want buy a video game but I don't know which one to get, I'm not fan of video games, so" she tell them about her problem.

"ok, we can help you just tell us which type of game you want to buy."

"Actually I want to play with my friends so any group game."

"Ok let me choose, em... this one this is best game for group play." That guy picks up a video game kept in the corner and passes to her.

"but this game......" One of boy with them about to say something but first boy stop him "oh Shut up you don't know anything about games so you just don't suggest."

Yn take the game from that boy and thanks them.

Yn look at the game, with bold letters "okami" was written on that game and without thinking anything she head to billing counter.

"Hey, that game is so strange, why did you suggest her that game?" One of boy say.

"Hey leave it, that was game kept on the side anyway, we helped the shopkeepers a bit." first one say and walk towards the other exit.

Without listening to those boys words
Yn pays for that game and leaves for her home.

After coming home, Yn calls her friends for play video games at her house this weekend.

"Hye!! Jungkook I bought new video game, so you guys wanna try?"

"what!!? you bought a video game? or did i heard something wrong?"

"Stop it!"

"Ok ok, but really it's surprising that you bought a game, i really want to see which kind of this game is so, i will be coming."

"I?"

"Umm hmm... ok fine we will come and specially Jimin, now happy?"

"Yahh! ok now I'm going i have to do some preparations so I'll see you soon byy."

"Ok byy "

"Hmm now I have to invite my best friend" Yn says to herself and dial her best friend number.

"Hyy Yn!  what's up?"

"Hyy Lina, I want to invite you to my home to try new video game which I bought."

"what a video game Yn are you ok? you bought video game." Yn have no interest in games so her friends were surprise listen to her.

"Yah and I invite all our friends so I want your help for tonight preparation so come fast"

"Ok I'm coming"

After inviting her all friends Yn started the preparation for tonight.

First she did grocery shopping and started to make snacks, While she was preparing snacks, she hears the doorbell. As she opens the door, and she sees Lina standing there with a bag that probably contains some snacks.

"Yn I'm here!"

"Yah I can see you, now come fast and help me" with that they head to kitchen where Yn making snacks for tonight

"ok , by the way Yn Why did you buy video games all of a sudden" Lina asks while washing her hands for helping Yn in making snacks.

"i just wanted to try that's why there's nothing special." Yn says without looking at Lina.

Lina look at her ans say "Please Yn stop lying to me I know you bought to impress Jimin even every one know about your feelings for Jimin and Jimin loves to play video games that why you bought game and invited everyone to play isn't it?"

"Yah that's true, You know no matter how hard I try, Jimin never takes me seriously, I really want him to know how much I love him. So i thought I'll buy the video game so i can play with him and atleast he had some topics to talk with me."

"i hope he understands you , that you truly love him." Lina side hug her.

"leave all these things and let start the preparation"

Yn and Lina are childhood friends.

She has three more friends Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. she met them in middle school.

Yn has huge crush on Jimin from middle school she even confess her feelings to Jimin when they were in high school, but Jimin does not accept, but that doesn't Yn, she always express her felling to him.

But when they were in college Jimin started dating a girl, and When she came to know, her heart broke and then she thought that she would end her feeling. She started ignoring him, but after a few weeks, she got to know form Lina that Jimin broke up with that girl because she said something bad about Yn. Yn was happy, after hearing that and it though that Jimin also likes her. So she asks Jimin but he tells her that she is his friend and he can't listen to bad things about his friends. After that Yn always try to show Jimin her love but, as if he is covering his eyes with stone, he cannot see anything. She didn't realize when her crush turned into love, so she didn't stop showing her love to him. Now they all are graduate and doing there jobs , Jimin is ceo of Korea biggest industry, Park industry and everyone working under his company. When they graduate Jimin offer Yn , Jungkook, Taeyung and Lina to work in his company.