chapter 24

After having dinner, Yn and Lina were lying on bed. "Eva must been hurt" Yn says while looking at the ceiling.

"Look Yn, one day, Eva had to know this, and it was good that she came to know about it. Now she will not be in this confusions that something can happen between her and Jimin" Lina try to cheer up Yn. "by the way Yn thank you"

Yn look at Lina with questionable look. "For last night I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there" Lina says and side hug Yn

"You are my best friend and I am ready to do anything for you, even if I had to die for you, I am ready for that too." Yn speaks dramatically and both of them start laughing together.

"Come on, leave me now, or do you have to cuddle all night" Yn says she scrunched up her face, try to free herself form Lina strong grip, as Yn try to free herself line hold more strongly and say, "call your little boyfriend than I'm gonna leave you" both of them laugh and move little away from eachother and go to dreamland.

Jimin was thirsty and there was no water in his room, so he went to the kitchen to get water. As he walks towards the kitchen, he sees that the kitchen lights are on. When he looks inside the kitchen, Yn was looking for something in the cabinets. He smiles and he goes to her and wrapped his hand around her waist and puts his face on her shoulder "what are you doing?"

Yn gets scared by a sudden touch but when she comes to know whose touch it is, she relaxes and speaks, "nothing, i was just looking for some snacks"

Jimin hmm in response and rubs his face near Yn's neck and leave wet kisses her "Yn, can't you sleep with me in my room now, we are in a relationship and now everyone knows so now there is no problem"

Yn turn towards jimin and say, "why?, why you wanna sleep with me?"

Jimin goes closer to her and lifts her up and make her sit on the counter and stands between her legs "you really don't know?"

Yn shook her head as "no" smirking.

Jimin look in her eyes for some sec, as he is asking for the permission, then he kisses Yn jaw, his hands placed on the her waist. Yn grab his black T-shirt and pulling him towards her. Jimin's lips finally find yn's and they kiss. He kisses her deeply, the passion the kiss held could tell that how his feelings for her. His lips finally leave her and Yn was panting mess.

As Jimin was say something when they hear some sound from behind and both of them look and see Eva standing at door of the kitchen, by look on her face they known Eva saw what they were doing. As soon as Eva sees they looking at her, she goes out of there.

Jimin and Yn also go after eva,"Eva wait" Yn says and walk towards Eva with Jimin.

"sorry, I did not know that you both are there." Eva says while looking down "and Yn I'm really sorry I said very bad things about you to Jimin yesterday, I was angry i didn't mean anything what said yesterday"

"It's ok Eva, I didn't feel bad, I know that you didn't mean anything, if I was in your place, I would have reacted like this" Yn speaks with her hand on Eva's shoulder.

Eva moves Yn's hand off her shoulder and says, "I'm going to sleep, I'm sleepy." With that Eva leave from there. Yn try to stop but Jimin stop Yn and tell her to let her go.

"Yn let her go and you go to sleep too" Yn nodded and head to her room.

Eva goes to Jungkook's room where she is sleeping with Sana. She silently goes to the bathroom not wanting to distribute Sana and lock bathroom door and looks at the herself in mirror. Her eyes were red with anger and pain that she had to face, to see the one she loved kissing someone else.

"No Yn, you can never be in my place, because the one you love is with you" Eva speaks while looking in the mirror and she starts crying " No one can understand my pain, no one, no one can be in my place"

After crying for a while, Eva pull herself together and wash her face, she goes to her room and tries to sleep.

"what are you saying, she must have felt very hurt" Lina says while arranging food at dining table for breakfast.

"Hmm, and I wanted to talk to her, but Jimin stopped me." Yn says and look at Lina whom she tell about last night incident.

"It was good that he stopped you, otherwise what would you gonna said to her, such an awkward situation." Lina says putting last plate on dinning table. "And you two horny ass can't control yourselves"

"hey girls what are you talking about, do you need some help" Jungkook say and stand near Yn

"no, everything is ready just call everyone for breakfast" Yn says and bring orange juice from kitchen.

When everyone arrives, Yn looks at Eva whose eyes were puffy "Don't worry, she will be fine" Lina whispers to Yn.

"where is Sana" Taehyung ask

"she is talking to Taemin" Lina says and take one bite from her blueberry pancakes

Sana comes after talking to Taemin and she sits on the dining table.

"What happened Sana, you are looking tensed" Taehyung asks looking at sana who look tensed.

"Taemin found out something about Akio" Sana says and look at yn

"what"

" Taemin talked to some people who came to the party and asked about Akio, so they told him that Akio is a womanizer and he had invited all the girls earlier, not because he respects girls a lot but for his own benefit. Even today a girl's dead body has been found and people say that it was done by the people of Akio. Akio molested the girl for his sexual satisfaction and then killed her" Sana pauses for a while and speaks, "Taemin also told me that Akio's men are looking for a girl. So I think the man miss Yn and Lina met at the party is none other than"

"It's Akio, and the girl he's looking for is might be Lina." Eva says cutting Sana.