chapter 4

It's dark night, and it was very quiet, it seemed like there was nobody here except these three people.

"Guys, do you think there will be someone other than us who has come to this game from our world?, And do people like our world live here too , Are there will be hot girls like our world?" Jungkook ask in one breath  and looked at the two figures who were walking in front of him.

Taehyung gets angry after listening to Jungkook and turns back to him "we don't even know that humans live here, and you're talking about hot girls"

"ohh please taehyung you know me I'm INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY."

"Yes, we know, by the way, what happened to IU" Taehyung says in teasing manner.

"About that , i just..." Taehyung cut him and say "Where did the international playboy in you go at that time?, What is the name of IU boyfriend? i can't remember , emm"

"don't talk about IU" Jungkook says
(I'm not shipping them, i know jungkook admire IU as ideal)

"why do you feel pain in your heart?" Taehyung and Jimin start laughing.

"Jimin, when did you gonna tell yn about your feelings?" Jungkook speaks louder "Bro, don't delay too much, otherwise someone else will take your Yn and you could not do anything."

Jimin stops laughing listening to Jungkook words. "i don't feel anything for Yn" after saying this Jimin goes ahead.

"Ok so when the Jimin has no feelings for Yn, then Taehyung tell Yn what you feel for her" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with questionable look. Jungkook winked at Taehyung.

Taehyung takes the hint and nods.
"Yes, now I will not hide my feelings anymore, I used to think that Jimin also in love with Yn, so I never told Yn about my feelings, But now that I know Jimin doesn't love yn, I won't wait any longer and I'll tell her about my feelings as soon as I meet Yn."

Jimin was listening to them very carefully but he was not saying anything.

"why aren't you saying anything Jimin" Seeing Jimin silent, Jungkook asks.

"I didn't know Taehyung also have feelings for Yn" Jimin say without looking at them. Jimin looks sad.

"Also?!, who also have feelings for Yn, Jimin?" Jungkook ask Jimin.

Taehyung speaks seeing Jimin silent "Jimin , it's Jimin who have feelings for Yn, who love Yn, c'mon Jimin accept that you love her and tell her about your feelings, we don't know what next gonna happen in this world ,We don't even know whether we will ever be able to get out of this place alive or not."

Jimin is silent for a while after listening to Taehyung and then speaks "yes i love Yn.

"So tell Yn that you love her too, Jimin she always shows you her love to you, now it's your turn" Taehyung tells Jimin.

Jimin looks at Taehyung and speaks "no i can't, i can't tell her Taehyung."

"why Jimin, why don't you want to tell Yn about your feelings" Taehyung asks Jimin. Jimin was not saying anything.

"Jimin atleast tells us, what's the problem, we are your friends." Jungkook ask, worried for his friend.

"I am afraid that if I could not express my feelings to her or what if she could not understand my feelings. You guys know that I do not know how to express my feelings and because of this people misunderstand me and I don't want Yn to misunderstand me and leave me, and i can't live without her." Jimin finally accepted.

Jimin is not good at expressing his feelings and because of this people consider him as a cold and arrogant person, but he is a very soft hearted person. He never got love from his family. When Jimin was young, his parents were very busy, due to which they could not give time to Jimin. Whenever Jimin asked his parents to spend time with him, his parents always used to tell him that you should understand that we are both busy. Since then Jimin does not express his feelings in front of anyone.

Jimin had liked Yn for a long time, but he always felt that when Yn came to know about him, she did not want to be with him. Who else likes to be with such a man who does not even know how to express his feelings.

Jungkook and Taehyung are Jimin's childhood friends and have known him since childhood. So they know why Jimin is like this, but they also know if Jimin don't tell Yn about his feelings than he will regret in future, so they are trying to help Jimin.

"Jimin atleast try, Yn likes you from middle school , Even you had rejected her but she never stop loving you, so don't think to much just tell her about your feelings" Taehyung says.

Jimin look at taehyung and nods "ok, I will tell her about my feelings when we meet her, but first we have to find her."

Jimin signals Taehyung and Jungkook to walk. As they walk little further Jungkook suddenly stops and speaks "Guys, we forgot about Lina and Eva, they were also about to play games with us."

Jimin and Taehyung also stop listening to Jungkook and look back at him.

"We don't know where both of them, what if they were in some problem." Taehyung was looking a bit tensed. Jimin was looking down and thinking something.

Jungkook looks at Jimin say " what are you thinking Jimin?"

"I don't think they are in any problem" Taehyung listens to Jimin and looks at him and asks "How can you say that... Jimin interrupts him and says, "Even if Lina and Eva are in the game, they don't have any problem because our task now is to find Yn, If those were in problem, it would have been written in the task"

"I also think Jimin's point is correct, and if they both are in this game, then after finding Yn, we will find them too." With that they start walking.

"Oh my God!! i finally found you guys"