chapter 31

"Okay this is the last time I'm trying otherwise I don't even know what I'll do it after this” Jimin speaks to himself, who has been trying to go to the other world for who knows how long.

Jimin closes his eyes and says, “I want to go to the World of okami, to save love of my life Yn”

Jimin sigh and opens his eyes, he looks around "fuck yes, finally I’m here, but why I’m in my apartment, I should have been at Yn’s house, now i have to find Yn as soon as possible” With that Jimin walks out to his apartment

“Jimin, Jimin” Jimin hears his name called and he looks in that direction, he sees Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in a car calling his name he run to them.

“Guy's, how did you two come back to this world” Jimin says and hugs Jungkook and Taehyung as they get out of the car.

“We told you we wouldn't leave you alone, so we just came back here to help you, and how could I leave my jiminssi alone” Jungkook says in flirting way.

“But Jungkook, what are you wearing?” Jimin speaks looking up and down at Jungkook who was dressed in girl's clothes.

“Ahhh, wait for 2 minutes, I will come after changing, otherwise I will have to hear this from who knows how many people." Saying this, Jungkook goes to Jimin's apartment.

“But Jungkook, why are you wearing those clothes?” Jimin asks Jungkook as he comes out of apartment after changing his clothes.

“I chose Kimi's character so that would be helpful to us. But these game also gave me Kimi's clothes” Jungkook speaks angrily.

“We will do all these talk on the way, let's go from here” Taehyung speaks and sits in the car with Jungkook and Jimin.

“By the way how did you two know I was in my apartment, And when did you both come to this world” Jimin ask while looking at them.

“There's a lot going on here, Jimin, that you don't know yet.” Taehyung says while looking at Jimin and look back at road.

“When we went back to our world, We did everything just like the first time, and we came back to this world, We were at your apartment when we got here, we figured you'd be here too, so we were going back to Yn’s house But we met Taemin on the way and he told us that Akio's men are looking for you and they haven't found you yet. So we know you haven't come back yet, and even if you did, you went back to your apartment.” Jungkook explain everything.

“But why is Akio looking for me, and where are Yn and Eva and are they safe?” Jimin looks at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

“Jimin, Akio has found out everything, And he's looking for you to kill you, even he” Jungkook pauses and looks at Taehyung.

“what, please tell Yn and Eva are safe” Jimin asks them fearfully.

“it’s Eva” Taehyung says without looking at Jimin.

Jimin look at them with questionable look and say, “Eva, what?”

Jungkook look at Taehyung and Taehyung nodded him as tell him, “Jimin, Eva betrayed us, Eva was in collusion with Akio and she along with Akio kidnapped Yn, and now he is looking for you so that by killing you he can spread his fear in the minds of the people.”

“And the girl he was looking for was not Lina but Yn, we don't know why he is looking for Yn and what he wants from Yn, But all we know is that she's not safe right now, so we have to find her asap”

“Taehyung, take me right now to where that motherfucker Akio is” Jimin speaks angrily, anger is clearly visible in his eyes.

“Jimin, don’t loose yourself in aggressive, we will think calmly what should we should do, Yn is with him and he can do anything with her, so whatever we do, we have to think carefully”