chapter 11

Jimin goes to the guest room and leaned against the wall of the doorway, And looks at the sleeping figure who is sleeping comfortably wearing his white shirt.

Lina comes out of the bathroom and look at jimin .And says, "Jimin what are you doing here do you want anything?"

Jimin was so lost in looking at Yn's peacefully sleeping figure that he didn't listen to Lina.

When no reply comes from Jimin, Lina goes to Jimin and move her hand front of his eyes.

Jimin finally looks at Lina and says, "When did you come?"

“Jimin, you were so engrossed in seeing Yn that you didn't even notice when I came," Lina said.

“Nothing like that, I just came here to give these clothes" Jimin give lina some clothes which he bought for yn.
“Yn was not comfortable in her clothes, so I have brought some comfortable clothes for her." Saying this, Jimin leaves.

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and everyone was sitting at the dining table waiting for food.

“Jimin can you give me some of your clothes, I am not comfortable in my clothes" Eva says looking at Yn who is putting dieses on dinning table and then at Jimin.

Jimin doesn't answer Eva, just nodded as yes.

“We can go shopping here and buy new clothes." Sana speaks looking at Eva.

“Yes, we should go for shopping, we don't have much to eat." Yn brings the last meal and sits on the dining table with everyone.

“ok we We will go for shopping after eating and we will buy whatever we need.” Taehyung says and start eating.

"Yn you were about to share something with us" Jungkook says and look at Yn.

“hey, what did queen tell you” Eva ask.

“queen” everyone look at Yn and Eva with questionable look.

“Guys, Queen Lia, who was the queen of this world and whom Akio defeated,” Yn says.

“Yes, it was written in the message about the queen" Lina say

“Yes, me and Eva met Queen, and Sana works for Queen Lia.” Yn tells everyone, how she met Eva and how Eva met Queen Lia and how Eva saved Yn.

Everyone looks at Eva.
"Oh my god Eva, thank you so much for saving Yn, I always thought you were a selfish and you don’t like Yn.” Lina says

"It's not that I don't like Yn, I just don't like Yn being with Jimin." Eva says rollin her eye as Lina last words and take her bite of her food.

Yn look at Jimin who is also looking at her.
“but....” Yn squeeze Lina's hand and signals her not to speak.

“But what did Queen tell you , yn?" Jimin asks.

“she told me about this world and she told me about Akio”. Yn pauses for a while and then speaks. "This is not just a video game, this is a real world like our world, here also people live like we live, here everything was like a normal world. But one day suddenly someone comes and says that this is his world, he has the right on this world. At first, Queen Lia ignores him considering him as a mentally unstable , but he keep occupying the small cities of this world. He used very different types of weapons which were not of this world. They don't understand from where he gets such weapons. Queen Lia tells some people to keep an eye on Akio, then they find out, that he is being helped by someone form other world or universe. Those people are giving him these weapons, with the help of this he had captured more than half of the cities of this world. And he challenges Queen Lia, either to fight her or quietly hand over the world to him. But Lia didn't want to give up without a fight, so she accepts his challenge. But before fighting , she goes to her ancestor's temple and pray. When she is going back from there, then only she sees a book, when she picks up that book and sees that there is something written in that book in different language. When she opens that book and reads it, she comes to know that the future has been written in it and whatever is happening now is already written in that book. And at the end of that book it would have been written that 6 people from other world/universe came to help them. Only Kimi has the power to kill Akio and his 5 friends will help her.”