chapter 34

“This is not the place we came before, have we come to the wrong world?” Taehyung ask looking around. As they were standing in front of a big building.

“I don't know I got the name of the world right, don't know how it happened” Jimin says Pulling one’s brows together in a frowning.

“let ask someone what is this place” Saying this, Jungkook is about to enter the building when a voice comes from behind.

“who are you guys?”

All three of them look back and they see that there is a tall, broad-shouldered man standing there.

“who are you guys and what are you doing here” the man asks them.

“Jin hyung is that you?” Jungkook steps forward

“yes, But who are you?" Jin looks at him intently, “Jungkook?”

“yes, hyung” Jungkook goes and hugs Jin tightly.

“That means, that you two, Jimin and Taehyung, what are you all doing here, and how did you get here, when did you all come here” Jin starts rapping with questions.

“hyung, give us a chance to speak” Jimin speaks and he and Taehyung hug Jin, “It's a long story, But first you tell how you are here and whether Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung is also here with you."

“you are alive, we thought you are you are dead as we got the news that, Your car was found completely destroyed on the highway and you guys nowhere to be found and there’s...” Jungkook can't finish his words and breaks down crying. He couldn’t control his tears, to see his dear cousin alive, whose news of his death along with his friends had announced year ago.

“Hey, Jungkook don't cry, look I'm fine" Jin goes and hugs Jungkook. “you guys come inside with me then we'll all talk.”

___

“Hmm, so do you guys think the plan will work” Yoongi ask them, as they tells them how they end up here and what has happened to them so far.

“We have no other way, this plan has to be work.” Taehyung says looking at Yoongi.

Hoseok looks at Jimin, who looks worried. He knows Jimin is worried about Yn, He goes and sits next to him and pats him, “don't worry I know this plan will work and I have full faith in our Jimin that he will bring his Yn back to him safe and sound.”

Jimin smiles after listening to Hoseok “we have told how we end up here but you all, you did not tell how you all came here.”

"We got a new game just like you guy's and we thought we'd play it at Yoongi's house but when we got there and started the sudden it's turned off so we thought this game have some problem we all decided to go to that shop from where we bought that game, and half of our way we came into this world" Namjoon tell them how they end up there.

"We completed all our tasks thinking that maybe we will be able to go back to our world but nothing happened because our last task is still incompleted" Hoseok said

"what is that last task?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"There is some scroll which we have to give someone who need this and we don't have any idea who they are and how we going to give them and how we will know who need that" Hoseok shrugged.

"I think i know who we have to give that scroll" Everyone look at Yoongi as he said this.

"Who" they say in union.

"Them" Yoongi point towards Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. "Don't they come to this world to find out how they gonna kill Akio" Everyone nodded. "And i think, they's a way how to kill Akio in that scroll which we have"

"Yahh! It's make sense" Namjoon said.

"Then give us that scroll hyung" Jimin stand.

"We don't have that scroll" Hoseok look at Jimin.

"What! Then who have that scroll, do we have to do something to get that scroll?" Taehyung look at his hyungs

"The scroll is still with the man who used to own the world" Jin said

"Do we have to fight with him for that, then let's go we don't have time" Jungkook rolled his sleeves.

Yoongi chuckle, "I think you didn't heard correctly Hoseok, and you didn't notice the name of this world, it's World of D, August-D"

"What's that mean" Taehyung face twisted

"The guy who have scroll used to own this world but now Yoongi own this world" Hoseok explain them.

"The time we enter in this world and we have to complete the task and our 2nd last task was to get that scroll from the owner of this world and it was a piece of cake for me, I beat him and I owned this world" Yoongi show proud smirk.

"But we let that scroll to that old owner of this world as we don't know who need that and we are not sure if we able to give that scroll to right person to that's so we don't wanted to risk that" Jin said.

"Hyung, please now let's not waste time, and bring that scroll" Jimin was worried, worried that somthing might happen to Yn, every second was important to them.

They all came back to the same place after taking the scroll from the old owner of this world.

It was very easy for them to take the scroll from the owner because Yoongi controls this world, so he had to obey Yoongi.

"Now let's open this and know how to kill that bastard" Jungkook look at Jimin who has scroll.

"Things is not easy as you think, everything messed up, this game turn complicated it's not working how it's use to work." Jimin read as he open one fold of scroll.

Jimin opens that scroll completely and something else is written in it.

"Desire that completes you,
that gives you a reason to live,
that motivates you, but when that desire is too much, it becomes an obsession.
And obsession is dangerous,its make you crazy,
obsession can kill you.
Control your obsession or it will be reason for your death."

"That's it" Jungkook give questionable to Jimin.

Jimin nodded, "yes that it"

"But there's nothing written about how to kill Akio" Taehyung forehead creased, "do you think it's same scroll we needed, to know about killing Akio"

"I think so because we don't have anything else that will help you guy, we thought it is something that you guys needed -" Yoongi voice interpreted by the phones notifications.

"Congratulation you guy is completed your last task now it's your time to go back to your world thank you for being in this world." Namjoon read message which he get along with Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"Now it's sure that this is a scroll which we have to give to you guys that means this is a scroll which you guys needed to know how to kill that Akio" Yoongi tilted his head.

"But there is nothing about how to kill Akio in this scroll" Jimin angrily throws the scroll.

"Jimin clam down" Jin patted his shoulders, "i think, whatever is written in this scroll is related to how to kill Akio"

Hoseok pick up the scroll and again read what's written in that scroll, "Control your obsession or it will be reason for your death." He read the last sentence louder.

"This scroll is telling about reason for death, obsession, so if we need to know about how to Akio, then we have to find his obsession that can be the reason of his death" Jin says and everyone look at him.