chapter 29

“Yn and Jimin guess where we're, it's school” Lina speaks as she walks into the room.
she comes into the room she doesn't see Yn anywhere “where is Yn” Lina looks around and sees that the game set kept in the room was completely broken.“Jimin, will you tell us what happened” Lina starts to panic

“Lina you keep calm let me ask Jimin” Taehyung tries to calm Lina down And tells Jungkook to take Lina to the side.

“Jimin please tell us what happened here and where is Yn?”

“She never listens to my words, she went to the same world where she knows that she will be in danger there, yet she has gone alone to save the Eva in that fucking world.” Jimin speaks angrily and throws a set of games across the room.

“calm down Jimin, tell me exactly what happened” Taehyung say.

Jimin tells Taehyung what happened and how Yn ended up in that world.
“How can you let her go, when you know it's not safe for her, yet you let her go” Lina gets angry and pushes Jimin.

“Lina please keep calm don't do this if we get angry on each other then we will never be able to save Yn” Jungkook speaks while holding Lina from behind.

A message pop up in everyone's phone, “The time for your task is over and you have not completed your task.” “And there have been some changes in this game, now we are not following the rules of the game, so what will happen in the future even game don't know"

“what does it mean, what changes have happened” Jungkook says
“Guys m-y ha-nd my hand is disappearing” Lina speaks in fear.

“Now some people have no work in this game, so they are going back to their world from where they came.” another message comes.

“I don't know whether I am going back to our world or going somewhere else, But Jimin, promise me that you will bring my Yn back safe and sound” Lina speaks while extending one hand. Jimin holds her hand and nodded, “I promise, I promise I'll get Yn back to you safe and sound” And with that Lina completely disappears.

“what do we do next” Jungkook speaks and tries to think of something, " do you remember when we started the game and when we were reading about the characters it was written that the lead has a secret power” Jimin and Taehyung look at him as he continues to speak, “We don't know about Jimin’s special power yet, but if get to know, maybe it will help us a bit.

“How do we know what is Jimin’s special power, even the game has not mentioned anything” Taehyung says and look towards Jimin, who shook his head as no, he has no idea about special power.

“Jimin, you give me your phone” Jungkook speaks and takes Jimin’s phone from his hand as Jungkook takes the phone from Jimin's hand, a message pops up on Jimin's phone.

“As your friend said that you have a special power, which has not been told to you yet. Because you never asked about your special power, but now that you want to know about your special power So in the game you have been given a special power that whenever you want, wherever you want, you can go anywhere with whomever you want.”

“That's what we wanted, now we can save our Yn by going to that world” Jungkook nodded in excitement and gives Jimin his phone back “Come on Jimin now use your power and take us to that world”

Jimin looks at him questionably and says, “but how, how do I use this power”

“Jimin, repeat take us to Yn” Jimin nodded listening to Taehyung and repeats exactly what Taehyung said but nothing happens, “what the fuck it’s not working”

Taehyung is about to speak when a text message pops up on his and Jungkook's phone.

“You have done your work, now you have no further work in the game, so you are going back to your world.” same message pop up on Taehyung's phone too.

“What the hell bro, I'm not going to leave, I'm not going to leave Jimin and Yn here alone, What the fuck what this fucking game think, Whatever This game going to tell us we gonna do no, I’m not going to do this” Jungkook speaks in a challenging manner.

“Don't worry even if we disappear from here, we will find a way to come back to the that world” Taehyung hugs Jimin and says, “Jimin try to say this, I want to go to the world of okami” Jimin nodded at Taehyung's words.

“Don't worry Jimin, we will find a way to save you and Yn” Jungkook speaks and hugs Jimin with that the they disappear from there.

“Taehyung, Jungkook you two, what are you two doing here and where are Jimin and Yn” Lina speaks as she was sitting on the living room as she looks at Taehyung and Jungkook she walks over to them.

“Our work in that game was over, so we are back in our world and Jimin and Yn are still stuck in the same world.” Taehyung speaks and tries to turn on the TV which had the game set on it.

“And now we're trying to go back to that world” Jungkook says and help Taehyung.

“So I will also go with both of you, please take me too” Lina says and walks near to them.

“no you can't go with us it's too dangerous there, There is some problem in that game and now game is not working as it’s rules and it's not safe for you to go there because we know Akio is looking for you, so you stay here” Taehyung tried to convince Lina.

Taehyung and Jungkook steps back from the TV and sees the TV screen turning on.

“welcome to world of okami”

“Fucking yes” Jungkook throws his hands in the air, “Taehyung let's quickly select our character” Taehyung nodded and pick up the remote. As soon as they select their character, the TV screen goes blank again.

“what do you think, will it work”

“Let’s just pray”