chapter 32

“Did you get any information” Akio speaks while arranging his weapons.

“Nothing is known so far, all our men are stationed at Miss Kimi's house, so as soon as they know, they will bring him here.” A man says who standing in front of Akio and watching him arranging the all his weapons.

“Wonho, do you think he knows about his power” Akio says while looking at Wonho.

“I don't think he knows, and if he knew, it wouldn't have taken him so long to come to rescue Miss Kimi.”

“If it is so then it will be easier for me, but we cannot be so sure so, tell our men to keep watch”

He nods and is about to leave when Akio stops him and says, “We don't need more weapons so, you know what to do”

“but why, it’s maybe...” Wonho stops his talk midway when he hears a knock at the door.

“Akio I want to talk to you” Eva speaks standing near the door of the room.

Akio signals to Wonho to leave, As soon as Wonho leaves from there, Akio also comes out and locks the room and walk towards the living area signals to Eva to speak.

“Jimin” Eva speaks looking at the floor.

“We're trying to find him so,don't worry” Akio goes and sits on the big couch in the living room.

“I was talking to Yn and she told me that Jimin is in another world” Eva speaks hesitantly.

“Don't worry Eva, don't you remember what I promised you that night”

Flashback

“Who are you and what do you want to talk about Kimi, and how do you know about Kimi” Akio asks the girl sitting in front of him.

“Why did the two girls who just left,come here?”

“Do you even know who you are sitting in front of? You should not question the person in front of whom you are sitting, you should answer his questions.” Wonho warn the girl, “are you going to tell us who you are, what is your name, otherwise it’s will not take time to speak to my guard and they’ll throw you out of here.”

“Ok so my name is Eva and I am Kimi's friend and I am here with her from her world.” Eva speaks while glaring at Wonho, “Do you want to know anything else about me or do you answer my questions now?”

Both Akio and wonho were shocked to hear Eva and stare at her and Wonho says, “How do we believe that you are her friend and  you are with her, and if you are her friend then what are you do you wanna talk with us”

“I don't think your questions will ever end” Eva says while grinding teeth. “All your questions will be answered if you answer my one question”

“What is the relation between what you are going to tell us and the questions you asked?” Akio says while raising his eyebrows.

“Kimi is one of the two girls who just left from here” Eva's words suprised both the men.

“Can you tell me which of the two was Kimi?” Wonho says with focused gaze.

“The girl who was wearing gray color dress and who took the other girl from here by supporting her” Eva reply looking at them.

“Why are you helping us, you are Kimi's friend, you are with her from her world, so why are you here to help us, I find it strange.” Wonho asks looking at they eva with suspiciously eyes.

Eva looks at Wonho with stern eyes and says, “because she snatched my love from me, the person I love, she snatched it from me.”

“what do you want from us” Akio says while making eye contact with Eva.

“I will bring Kimi to you, but you must send me and Jimin back to our world safe and sound”

“OK, Bring Kimi to me, and I'll get you and your Jimin back to your world safe and sound, I promise”

Wonho is about to say something to Akio but Akio stops him in between say, “But remember this, if you cheat on me or fail to bring Kimi to me,You can't imagine what will happen to you and the guy you came here for”

Eva nodded after listening to Akio and says, “don't worry I will not cheat you and I will surely succeed in this just do as I say”

“now I'll take my leave” with that Eva leave from there.

“As soon as the Eva leaves Wonho turn towards Akio and say, “What are you gonna do, will you really send them back to their world And what did you do with that girl Kimi” wonho ask while raising one eyebrow.

“I want to kill Akari anyway because he has power and with the help of that power Kimi can kill me. And if I kill Akari, I don't think Kimi can still do anything to me, so I don't see any point in killing her, So what to do with her, I will decide when she is with me, and the guy that girl was talking about I can say with confidence that he is Akari, so he has no chance of survival

"Yes, I remember, but Kimi told me that you are going to kill Jimin" Eva says while chewing her lips.

"Hey Eva, I told her just to scare her, so don't take it seriously." Akio winks at Eva. "go and rest you must be tired after doing all this" Akio says while caressing her cheeks.

Eva feels a bit awkward, so she moves his hand from her cheek and starts leaving from there, when Akio stops her and says, "What if I kill that guy?"
Eva looks at him in surprise after hearing his words.

"Hey hey, I am just joking, you are scared, I would definitely like to meet him once, I would also see what is there in him, two such beautiful girls are crazy behind him." Saying this, Akio leaves from there leaving Eva in confusion.