chapter 7

After Yn was gone to room, Eva sat on the couch when her phone notification pops up. 'congratulation you completed your 3rd task.’ Now you have 5 days time, in that time you can do whatever you want. After 5 days you will get a new task.' Eva sighs and puts her head on the couch and she thinks about when she came to this game.

Eva was the first one who came in this game, when she is going back home from Yn's house then a notification comes on her phone. 

‘You are the first among your team members who have come to this world because you are a helper. So you have to find queen of this world, and you have to tell her that you all here to help her, because she was defeated by Akio and her condition will not be good, so she must be getting her treatment somewhere.  your first task is ‘find queen Lia’ And if you can't find Queen Lia or she dies before you find her, you and your friends may die in this world or be into the this world forever.

Eva does not understand anything. She ignores that message and put her phone back to her bag, likewise she hears a voice from behind, "Ma'am please move aside.” Eva turns around and sees that a wounded man is standing in front of her, seeing his condition Eva asks her, “how did all this happen and do you need my help?”

The man looks at Eva from top to bottom, then says "no" and after saying this he start walking.
Eva doesn't like his behavior but she doesn't pay much attention to it, then she moves forward in her direction but she stops after seeing her surroundings. The area around her was very different from where she was before, everything was destroyed, black dust was flying in the sky. She doesn't understand where she is and how she came here all of a sudden. She takes her phone out of her bag and tries to call Jimin, But there is no network in her phone, she doesn't understand what to do and where to go.

And again she open the same message that came to her a while back, and she does what the message tells her to do. She thinks she will get the answers to all her questions only after finding Queen Lia.

She try to find queen Lia But she was not able to understand how to find Lia, when she went ahead, she saw some people sitting, she asked them about Queen Lia. But even they don't know where is the queen, as soon as Eva starts going ahead, a girl comes in front of her and asks "Who are you and why are you looking for the queen”

Eva gets scared seeing that girl suddenly in front of her, but then she says to her "we here to help her".
That girl looks Eva up and down and  signal to follow her. Eva nods and she starts following her. When they go some distance, Eva's dress gets changed. When the girl sees Eva's changed clothes, she gets shocked and asks Eva, "When did you change your clothes?"

“I don't know what is happening with me, I don't know, suddenly I came here and now all this" Eva starts crying saying this.

That girl hugs Eva and tries to pacify her. "Don't cry, ma'am, you'll find the answers to all your questions when you meet Queen Lia. By the way my name is Sana” Eva doesn't say anything.

Sana brings Eva to a quiet area and after going some distance they come in front of a small house. Sana signals Eva to come inside. Eva goes inside that small house and she sees a middle age woman in injured condition. “Who is she, what happened to her?” Eva asks Sana.

Hearing Eva's voice, the woman looks at her, "Sana, who is this, and why are you bring her here?”

“Ma’am she is the one of them for whom we've been waiting for, and ma’am she is our queen.” Sana reply to both of them.

Queen listens to Sana and looks at Eva and asks her to come near. Just then a notification has come in Eva's phone, she takes her phone out of her bag and sees the message, it is written ‘Congratulations you completed your first task’.

Eva look at middle age women And she goes to him "ma’am can you tell me what is happening and what place is this.”

Queen Lia nodded and ask Eva to tell her what happens to her from start. Eva tell everything that happened to her.

After listening to Eva's words, Queen tells Eva "You are in the same video game you and your friends were about to play."

After listening to Queen's words, Eva is shocked and says "How is this possible, are you just a video game character?"

Queen does not give any answer to Eva's question.
“How can I get out of this game, and where are my friends, i need to find them, do you know where are my friends?”

“Are you Kimi?” Queen asks Eva
Eva looks at the queen and say “no but..” Queen interrupts her and says, “you will get answer of all your questions but first you have to find Miss Kimi"

“but i don't know Kimi, how do i find her” Eva look at queen with questionable expression.

“She is one of your friends only. Can you tell me name all the characters in the game?” queen ask Eva.

Eva thinks for a while and then she tell names all the characters. Then Eva realizes that Kimi is none other than Yn.

And at the same time another message comes in Eva's phone, she reads the whole message, and looks at Queen and says "they all are here and we have to find Kimi.”

“Eva are you ok?” Yn come out of the room and asks Eva. Eva looks at yn and says, “hmm, i fine, but what did the queen tell you?”

“Eva first we must find our friends and thankyou for helping me.” Eva smile and say, “but where will we find them”

"I'll help you” Sana comes out of the queen's room and say.

"But the Queen is not well, you must stay with her," Yn tells the sana.
“As you know We know our future, so we cannot change it even if we want to, that's why the queen has asked me to help you.” Yn doesn't say anything after hearing this and nodded.

“By the way, where is your phone, Yn?” Eva asks Yn looking at her empty hand.
“maybe in my room at my house."

“We will have to take your phone, only in than you will come to know about our task.”

“Well then we go to my house, and I think all our friends must have come looking for me too.” Everyone agrees to Yn's and goes out of the house to go to Yn's house.

“But will we have to walk this far again?" Eva winch, stomping her feet.

"No!, we will not walk till there, both of you come with me” Sana takes both of them back the small house where a red car is parked.

“can i drive this car please i always wanted to drive a car.” Yn asks Sana.

“You know how to drive car Yn” Eva fearfully asks Yn.

“don’t worry guys you gonna reach my house safely” Saying this, Yn sat on the driving seat, Eva take  passenger seat and Sana in the back and they left from there.

Other side (yn’s  house)
BING...
Everyone opens their message: ‘congratulations you have completed your second task’ 'But you still have to complete your first task.' 

“Second task But what was our second task and who has completed it”. Lina speaks looking to everyone.
“Maybe Yn, If not then Eva.” Taehyung says

“Yes, Eva is also here, and who knows, Yn and Eva must have met and together they completed the second task.” Jungkook says

“I think so too." Taehyung says looking at Jimin with small smile.

“So they both must be looking for us" says Lina.

“So we should stay here and wait for them because Yn gonna came here to get her phone and I think she gonna thought that we must have come here to find her.” Jimin says and he sat on the couch.

“But will it be right for us to wait here, who knows if they will run into some problem.” Lina says and look at jimin who was comfortable sitting on the couch.

“But there's nothing we can do but wait because we don't know where yn and Eva are." Taehyung tries to convince Lina. After listening Taehyung Lina nodded and she sat on chair of dinning table.

Everyone is sitting in Yn's house when they hear the sound of the door being unlocked.