chapter 13

So, leave me Jimin, I'm hungry." Yn free her hand from Jimin's grip and walks towards the kitchen.

"Yn, wait for me." Jimin also goes after her. Yn takes out some vegetables from the fridge and starts chopping them. Jimin goes near to Yn and he grabs her waist from behind and puts his head on her shoulder and says, "Well I'm hungry too"

"What do you want to eat, I will cook for you. By the way, I am making vegetable salad, if you want, you can eat it." Yn says without stopping her work.

"You" hearing Jimin's words, Yn's cheeks turn tomato red and she stops.

"I want to eat you." saying this he kisses her shoulder, and runs his lips on her skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. Yn tilt her head and after his deep breath out he bites her gently. It doesn't hurt her, it only makes her want more.

He turns her around, and they were facing each other but she kept her eyes down Her cheeks are still red, he slid his fingers down her chin and make her look in his eyes, he stares into her eyes then her pink lips.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or-"

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully and she knotted her fists in his shirt, her pulling her harder against him. She groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him. Both of them were so lost in kissing that they did not even realize that someone was standing in front of them.

"Yn, I thought you were really sick and I was here to ask about you but I think you got you medicine and now you are all right" Taehyung says looking at Jimin and Yn.

"Taehyung you, didn't you go with everyone and when did you come here" Jimin ask, and look at Taehyung. "You've seen Yn, she's fine, now you go." Jimin pushes Taehyung out the door.

"ok, ok I'm leaving, both of you take care of yourselves." Taehyung walks out while laughing.

"Let me lock the door so no one disturbs us anymore." Jimin lock the door and walks towards yn.
He look at yn, not knowing what to say or what to do.

"Kiss me," Yn say without wasting any sec Jimin attached his to her.

They are kissing like crazy. Like there lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like she ever experienced, and she suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of her body dissolves into his. Her fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. She never wanted anyone like this before Ever. He lifts her up in his arms and carries her upstairs to his room. Without leaving her lips, As soon as they reaches the room, he puts her on the bed. He pushes her backward and they're lying down. All she want is Jimin .The weight of his body on top of her is extraordinary. Same goes to Jimin he also want her as she want him.

he feel her-all of her-pressed against her, scent that's just ... her. The most delicious smell he could ever imagine. he want to breathe her, lick her, eat her, drink her. Her lips taste like honey. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of her, he want her closer closer closer

Yn was out of breath, so she taps Jimin's shoulder. Yn was nervous what next gonna happen, she wants Jimin, but was also scared.

Jimin stop kissing and rests his forehead on her. as if Jimin understood Yn's nervousness "That was hot" Jimin get up from bed and say, " let's eat, You must be hungry"

Jimin holds Yn's hand and helps her get up form bed. Yn was confused by Jimin's sudden change but she says nothing and goes with him.

They both go down to the kitchen and Yn cut her half chopped vegetables and puts them in a bowl.
She sprinkles some salt in it and two forks

She puts the bowl on the kitchen counter where Jimin is sitting on a chair. She goes and sits next to him, and gestures him to eat, she takes one fork and gives the other to him.
they both start eating.

"Can we kiss again after eating this?"
Yn chokes after hearing Jimin's words.

Jimin bring water from the kitchen, gives it to her, and caresses her back, and says, "I was just joking, here drink."

Yn takes water from Jimin's hand drinks, "Stop joking like that, Jimin."

"Why, don't you want to kiss me?" Jimin looked at yn with smirk.

"No" Yn eat her salad.

"Really, as far back as I can remember, you're the one who asked me to kiss you as soon as I locked the door" smirk never leave Jimin face.

"Shut up Jimin, if you don't want to eat, then leave, don't talk nonsense."

"No, I won't go and I...." Jimin's words interpreted by knock on the door.

"Looks like everyone has come." Saying this, Yn goes towards the door and opens the door.

"These guys didn't come soon enough," Yn looks at Jimin after listening to him.

"Miss, do you live here alone?" A man's voice came from the front door as Yn opened the main door.