chapter 22

“I'm really sorry once again. I can’t drop you guys” Taemin bows down to apologize to Jimin and Yn.

“Taemin, no problem. How many times you going to say sorry to us. You have work, that's why you are not dropping us, so there is nothing to say sorry about.” Yn says and she sat on the passenger seat.

“I hope you both slept well last night” Taemin looks at yn’s neck and speaks in teasing way.

Yn blushes after hearing Taemin words and her cheeks turn red, she tries to cover her neck with her hair.
“By the way, I have told you the way to go to your house, but still if you both have any problem, feel free to call me.” Taemin says while looking towards Jimin.

“Don't worry, we'll call you if we have any problems." Jimin speaks and he sat on the driving seat.

“Once again thankyou for everything Taemin” Yn speak through the window of the passenger seat.

“This is nothing in front of what you are doing for us. So please don't embarrass me by saying thank you.”
Yn smiles after listening to him and she says goodbye, they leaves from there.

“Ugh that was so embarrassing, this happened because of you. how I’m gonna hide this from everyone” Yn says while looking at her hickeys into car’s front mirror.

Jimin looks at Yn and smiles at her and say, “ there’s no need to hide”

“Ohh please Jimin, don't know how much Jungkook and Lina going to tease me, if they see” Yn says and try to hide her hickey on her neck by her hairs.

“but it looks great on you” Jimin speaks and rubs his own art. Yn removes Jimin's hand from her neck and turns towards him and say, “But Jimin, who gave you the drugs and why?, you didn't have any idea when you were drugged”

Jimin doesn't say anything, he just shake his head as I don’t.
“Hmm by the way Jimin what were you and Eva talking about” Y  spoke without looking at Jimin.

“Why!?, are you jealous Yn” Jimin looks at Yn who was busy hiding her hickey.

“Why would I be jealous, I was just asking, if you don't want to share then don't tell me” Yn says and look forward.

Jimin looks at Yn and smiles and then speaks, “Eva likes me”

“Everyone knows this” Yn says with not interested look.

“Yes, Eva wanted to confess her feelings to me, So she told me that she likes me and she wanted to say this for a long time but never had the courage to speak. But now no one knows in this world what will happen, so she wanted to tell me about her feelings.”

“Ohh, so what did you say to her” Yn says without looking at Jimin.

“I Love you”

“what?” After listening to Jimin’s words, Yn turns towards him as soon as she turns Jimin peck on her lips and says, “ i told her that I love you”
Yn cheeks turn red after hearing Jimin’s words.

“That's all, she didn't say anything to you” Yn ask looking at Jimin with curiosity.

Jimin chuckle look at Yn and say, “you have to know everything”

Yn nod after hearing Jimin words as yes, she have rights to know everything.

So jimin start telling her what exactly happened that time.

Flashback

As Jimin and Taehyung were going to ask from people about some information about akio, eva comes there and says to Jimin, "Jimin I wanna talk" after hearing Eva Jimin look at Eva and nodded her to say but Eva tell him that she wanna talk alone, so Jimin excuse himself from Taehyung and leave from there with Eva.

Eva takes Jimin to a balcony in the corner of the hall, as they reach there Jimin look at Eva to say whatever she wanted to talk.

Eva doesn't say anything, she just keeps moving her hands on the glass she was holding.

After not hearing anything from Eva for a while, Jimin speaks to her, “what happens why are you not saying anything, You have brought me here to say something and now you are not saying anything” saying this Jimin look around and call the bartender who’s servings drinks.

“Here you go Jimin, you take it, I'm not going to drink it anyway” Eva speaks and passes the drink she was holding in her hand to Jimin.

Jimin takes the drink from Eva's hand and  thanks her, and he starts drinking that drink.

“Jimin I love you” Eva shyly confess her feeling to Jimin.

Jimin doesn't react after hearing Eva's confession because he already knew about it but he didn't want to hurt Eva by directly rejecting her. So he puts the glass to the side and gently holds the shoulder of Eva and says, “Listen Eva I don't want to hurt you but I consider you nothing more than a good friend”

“Jimin I love you very much and I...” Eva cannot finish her words and cries.

“Hey Eva please don't cry” Jimin hugs Eva and tries to calm her down, “you will find someone better than me.....” Eva doesn't even let Jimin finish his talk and she says, “why Jimin, why can't you even try, you know me since childhood, You know everything about me and I know everything about you, can't you even try once,why?” she looks straight into Jimin's eyes

“Cause I love someone else” Jimin says without looking at Eva.

“Yn, that’s Yn who you love, i known, i known from start that she is behind you But I never thought that you would fall in love with her too, you fell for her tricks” Eva speaks angrily.

Jimin knew that Eva was angry and she was saying all this just in anger, so he did not want to hurt her by saying anything to her, so he stood silently.

“If she was not there, you would have been with me, she has come between us” Eva says and look at Jimin who was sweating.

“Jimin, what happens why are you sweating so much ” Eva says and touches Jimin head to check if he have fever.

“Eva I’m not feeling well I don’t known why all of sudden I’m fell so hot” Jimin says and weeps his sweat from back of his hand.

“Jimin come with me I’ll take you somewhere more cooler” Eva speaks and held Jimin shoulder to give him some balance to walk.

“Jimin, i... Jimin what happens to you are you fine” yn sees Jimin drenched in sweat, she speaks “eva what happens to him”

“Jimin i think eva is the one who gave you the drugs” Yn says as soon as Jimin tell her about what happens last night.
_
_
_
_
_

Don't forget to vote and do comments