chapter 9

Yn was sitting quietly in the car looking out the window. Jimin didn't like they way she was so quite, she not a girl who be this silent, especially when she is with the Jimin.

“Yn are you okay, why are you so silent?" Jimin looks at her.
But Yn does not give any reply to him and keeps her graze outside of the window.

Seeing Yn silent, Jimin asks her again."Yn what happened tell me is everything alright?”

After getting no response from yn , Jimin gets angry he is not liking the way she quit if theres something the she need to tell him "Yn what happened, why aren't you saying anything?"

“what do i say Jimin!! Because of me you all are stuck in this place, because of me your all life in danger.....” Yn's voice cracks in the middle and she starts crying.

Seeing Yn crying, Jimin stops the car on the side and he looks at Yn and pulled her in a warm hugs "Calm down Yn, nothing happened because of you. No one's life is in danger because of you, why are you thinking all this” he pat her head.

Yn sob more clutching Jimin's shirt tightly.
“You didn't know that something like this would happen after playing that game, and if you had known, you would never have done that, wouldn't you?” she shook her head as no “Then stop blaming yourself" Jimin says and kisses her on the forehead. They stay like that for some time.

“Jimin i'm fine, now we should head now, they must be waiting for us” Yn try to pull away herself but Jimin didn't want to leave her, so he held her tighter and said, "Stay for a while”

Seeing Jimin's behaviour, Yn asks him, "What happened to you, Jimin, why are you behaving like this?”

Jimin pulls away from Yn and starts the car.
“You look great in this dress Yn." Jimin looks at her and then he turns his attention back to the road.

Yn's cheek turns red after listening to Jimin. “thank you And you look good too .” Saying this, Yn starts looking outside the window again.

“Yn, I want you to say something" Jimin says without taking his eyes off the road.

Yn looks at Jimin “Actually I wanted to tell you this very nicely but now I cannot wait any longer." Jimin pauses for a while and then says in one breath without looking at her, "Yn I love you."

When jimin doesn't get any reply, he looks at her. She was looking at him with wide eyes "Jimin.... Jimin, can you stop the car for a second?" Jimin looks at Yn and then nodded.

Jimin stops the car. As soon as he stops the car, Yn unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out of the car. Seeing Yn getting out of the car, Jimin also gets out of the car and goes in Yn's direction. Yn was standing in the corner of road and  muttering something.

“Yn!! what happen, Why did you suddenly get out of the car?” Jimin asks.

“Jimin , do you really love me?” yn ask looking at him with hopeful eyes.
Jimin walks up to Yn and pulls her by the waist and says, “yes yn, i love you so much, tell me how can I prove it to you?"

"You don't have to prove. I trust you, You spoke suddenly that's why I asked you this" yn speaks and she try to free herself from Jimin's grasp.

"No matter how much you try, you can’t free yourself until I want” Jimin holds Yn's waist tighter and pulls her towards him and he peck her on the lips. He then lets go of her waist and start walking towards the car saying, "We will continue this later, now let’s go to pick up Taehyung, Jungkook and Lina."

Yn's cheek turns red because of Jimin's action, she quietly goes and sits in the car. Jimin looks at Yn and then he leans towards her, seeing Jimin leaning towards her, Yn says, “Jimin, what are you doing...” 

Jimin puts on Yn's seatbelt and says, "You forgot to put on your seatbelt." Jimin starts the car after putting Yn's seatbelt. Yn's cheeks turned red again because of Jimin's action. And she turns her face in the other direction hiding her red cheeks.

After driving for a while, they reach Yn's house. They see Taehyung Jungkook and Lina standing outside the house.

“oh my god Jimin, why did you come so late?” Lina speaks as she sees Jimin get out of the car.

Yn also gets out of the passenger seat.
“Emm, we....” “Leave it Jimin, you don't need to answer, we know the reason why you were late. Jungkook says while looking at Yn with smirk.
Yn blushes and lowers her head.

“Okay guys let's not waste any more time and let's go from here" Taehyung say. With that everyone gets in the car, and Jimin starts the car.

It's already morning when they reach to Jimin's  apartment.