Taming The Wild

'TAMING THE WILD'

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. The author has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in the story is accurate and reliable. However, the author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for any actions or decisions made by readers based on the information provided in the story. The author also reserves the right to change names and identifying details of any individuals mentioned in the story. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make any legal or medical decisions. Please consult a qualified professional for any advice or guidance needed.

This story Is unedited. So expect wrong grammar or typo graphical errors,wrong spelling. if you're looking for perfect story don't read this.

Also, please be informed that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young readers and close-minded people. Please be guided accordingly.

Lastly, this story is written in a Tagalog-English language fusion, which may include a mix of Tagalog and English words, phrases, and expressions. The purpose of this storytelling style is to reflect the cultural diversity and linguistic dynamics of the characters and setting. While efforts have been made to make the narrative accessible and enjoyable, some readers may encounter unfamiliar terms or linguistic variations. Please note that the story's primary language is not pure Tagalog or English, but rather a blend of the two. Humihingi ako ng paumanhin sa anumang kalituhan o kahirapan na maaaring dulot nito, at umaasa ako na maipagpatuloy niyo pa rin ang pagbabasa (well it's on you). Lablots!!

Warning: This story contains girl to girl relationships and may not be suitable for all readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Date started: January 19, 2023
Date ended:  May 3, 2023

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

All rights reserved.
-------------------------------

I can understand that love is a complex emotion that can bring both joy and pain. Love is not always a bed of roses, and it can be challenging at times. Relationships can be difficult, and people can get hurt. However, it is precisely because love has its painful parts that it can be so powerful and transformative. Love can teach us about ourselves, bring us closer to others, and help us grow as individuals. It is important to acknowledge that love is not always easy, but it is worth the effort and the pain.

Love and pain are two sides of the same coin. They are intertwined and inseparable. Love brings joy, happiness, and fulfillment, but it also brings pain, heartache, and suffering. Pain is an inevitable part of love, and it is through pain that we learn the true nature of love.

Love is not just an emotion; it is a choice, a commitment, and a sacrifice. It requires us to open ourselves up to vulnerability, to let go of our ego, and to put the needs of others before our own. Love demands that we give ourselves fully to another person, and in doing so, we expose ourselves to the possibility of pain.

But it is precisely through pain that we learn the depth and strength of our love. It is through the pain of separation, rejection, or betrayal that we discover the true value of the love we have for another person. Pain teaches us to appreciate the moments of joy and happiness that love brings, and it helps us to grow and mature as individuals.

In the end, love and pain are not opposites but two sides of the same coin. They are both necessary for a fulfilling and meaningful life. Love gives us purpose, meaning, and connection, while pain teaches us resilience, empathy, and compassion. To truly love is to embrace both the joy and the pain that come with it, and to understand that they are both essential parts of the human experience.