Chapter 37: Tamed

Chapter 37: Tamed

DUMAAN ang mga linggo na unti unti na namin ni Maui naayos ang lahat. We slowly fix everything, start from her family. Her father finally got in prison, her Sister Maureen too. Because of killing Tita Elizabeth. She deserves a Justice.

Unti unti na rin ako nakakaahon sa trauma nangyari sakin,samin. My life became normal again. Kleya too. She's slowly healing. Lumabas siyang ibang bansa to free herself. And i think it's better for her.

Naging mahirap lang na ipagsabay ang dalawa ko trabaho at ang buhay dito sa Siargao. Without a help of Maui i think I can't do it alone. Nagkahiwalay muna kami. She go back to Manila to manage my firm and everything what I left there. Nagpaiwan ako dito dahil ayaw ko iwan sa Victoria. Weeks was passed she's still not waking up. Nasa coma parin. And I'm responsible for it.

Everyday, I'm praying for her fast recovery. Walang araw na hindi ako nagdadasal. The doctor told us that her vital signs is in good, her spine is healing, talagang hinihintay na lang namin ang pag gising niya. All of us were waiting for her comeback.

Days was passed me and Latina met again. Then she told me about her real name and identity. This bitch really crazy. She was graduated at Harvard university too. Same as my cousins. She was there also to spy her Cousin Maui. And now she's officially a doctor. Kaia Gabriella Ledezma her real name and she was two years older than me hindi lang halata.

She's wearing the same surname as Maurice. She changed her surname even if she don't want it. Ayaw niya raw na dalhin niya ang apelyido ng mga Del Galiego kung hindi naman talaga siya totoong Del Galiego. Naging mahirap para sakanya ang desisyon na yun. She loves this family.

And I told her that she don't want to worry about not being a Del Galiego anymore. Because she will become a Del Galiego again soon. She will be my Del Galiego.

Five months passed everything changed. My family slowly leaving the Casa Del Galiego because they have their own life now. Penelope finally married my cousin Bomi. And they're now in Manila. Tash is outside the country for her own business and also modeling, Kleya is still in UK. She has a home in there now. Living her own life. Maui is still in Manila, she hate business before but now she was good at running the firm and also the DGC. And I'm happy to see that. We didn't saw each other for almost six months, sa vídeo call lang kami nagkikita. And I know all of us will be reunite again soon.

And here I am, left here in Siargao alone. Nagbawas na rin ang mga kasambahay dito sa Casa dahil wala naman masyadong tao pa dito. Only five maids was left kasali na si Manang. Ang planta ay muntik pa malugi dahil sakin. I don't know how to manage it, sa tulong ng mga tao dito na nagtrabaho sa Planta ay hindi bumagsak ang planta at mas lalo pa lumago.

I also buy a resort here in Siargao,wala lang gusto ko lang. Because this reminds me of Victoria. Her favorite place was this. A resort. And I want to surprise her with this when she wake up.

Yeah, totally,five months was passed and she still not waking up. And I'm not losing hope because i know she will wake up.

I wrote my last letter for today. I put it inside the notejar. It's been six months half since I start making this. This is for Victoria. I told her everything by writing it on the notes. Quotes, Memories and song lyrics that reminds me of her. Halos kalahati na nga ng jar ang loob e.

I did that everyday, hangang sa dumaan ang mga buwan at nakapuno na ako ng dalawang jar. She didn't still read it, because she's still sleeping. A deep sleep. Everyday I prayed for her recovery, halos magmakaawa na ako sa diyos na ibalik na siya,na gisingin na siya. Because I miss her so much. Kada gabi na matutulog ako ay nararamdaman ko siya. I felt her. Then I ended up crying. Missing her so much.