EPILOGUE

Dear readers,

I am thrilled to present to you the epilogue of my story, which will take you on a journey through both the past and present. In this final chapter, we will revisit some of the pivotal moments of the story through a series of flashbacks, while also exploring the aftermath of the events that have unfolded in the present.

I would like to take a moment to express my deepest appreciation to those who have read my story until the very end, including the epilogue. Your dedication and interest in the characters and their journey mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for investing your time and emotions into my writing.

Writing a book is a long and often challenging process, but it is all worth it when I see readers who enjoy my work and connect with the story. Your feedback and support not only help me improve my writing but also motivate me to keep creating new stories that you can enjoy. Your feedback not only helps me improve my writing but also motivates me to keep pushing myself to create better stories. I am lucky to have such a dedicated and engaged readership, and I appreciate every single one of you who has taken the time to read and comment on my work.

I would like to give a special mention to all the readers who have been actively following my story from the beginning. Your constant support and encouragement have been a huge motivation for me to keep writing and sharing my work with the world.

-chichujisoo15
-Cyanbjdi
-aligae-tor
-__rhiza
-wudjsj
-_Little_Icce
-twice shelf
-xyeoji
-hanniee38
-DetectiveMagic
-lili_aurm0327
-dadeyyjpg
-meetluf
-xxhillary_
-lalalapals
-JenalynBermeo
-Xanhianna

Marami pa sila, 'di lang yan i swear.:(( I love you guys!!  And of course sa mga new readers!! Mahal ko kayoo!!

-SPECIAL MEANTION!!! PALA KAY @TEAGAN SA TIKTOK. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT, LAHAM KITA:)) THANKS FOR RECOMMENDING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT THAT TYPICAL PERFECT STORY. ANG GALING NG EDIT MO!

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being such loyal and dedicated readers. I hope that my story has brought you joy, inspiration, and entertainment, and I look forward to sharing more stories with you in the future.

Sincerely,

[Celestink]

**************

'MAURICE'

As I stand behind the door, I couldn't help but watch her devour her food as if she hadn't eaten in days. I was about to enter the kitchen to get some water but I saw her so i hide here. Watching her.

I don't know why I hate her. Nakita ko lang siya kanina. Obviously peeping me while showering with my horse. I know she was the girl Tita Eliz looking for. Ngayon nahanap niya na. She was happy, but not me. I hate her, she just came here for money. Hindi siya pumunta dito noong panahon na kailangan siya ni Lola C, specially in her funeral.

What kind of granddaughter is she? Tsk!,

I watched her blankly. Her fork and knife moved rapidly as she cut through the steak on her plate, and she shoveled large portions into her mouth with each bite.

Seriously? Baka ubos na yung ulam namin dahil inangkin niya na lahat. I taught she was different because she came from manila. I expected a party girl, a bitch but no. It's just a normal girl.