𝑸&𝑨 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝑭

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

🛐🛐🛐

*******
Dear Readers,

I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support and enthusiasm for my work. It is truly an honor to be able to connect with each and every one of you through my stories. Your questions and curiosity have inspired me to create this special message, where I will attempt to answer some of the inquiries you've shared.

Q: Magkaka-story ba si Katleya?
A: Yes, actually it's on going na! tinatamad lang talaga ako ngayon mag update but anyway may 7 chapter na siya :)

Q: Latina and Tasia, When?
A: After I finished writing Kle story, Tash story will be the next:) next ofc kay Penny.

If meron pa po kayo question just go to the comment section and comment it,so I can answer them po. Please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to listen, to answer.

FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS STORY🤸

In the spirit of fostering a deeper connection and sharing a glimpse behind the scenes, I have a fun fact about the story I'd like to share with you gaes!

FUN FACT #1: The second lead will be Katleya talaga. I ship them at first then suddenly my plot changed which is I made them cousin. So big NO na ipagpatuloy ko ang dalawa hahahaha magagaret si MISS EARTH lol.

FUN FACT#2: Skye is just a normal girl from Manila. Hindi ko talaga siya gagawin 'Del Galiego' kaya nga na ship ko siya kay Kle. But yeah, I changed the plot again lmao.

FUN FACT #3: Victoria, Vincent and Victor will be the villain sana sa story na ito. That's why I made Victoria first appearance as a 'bully'. Pero dahil nga pabago bago ako at ginawa ko na lang siya 2nd lead-

FUN FACT #4: Victoria supposed to be have a love interest to Celestia but I changed it lol. Beshy lang dapat.

FUN FACT #5: Don't be mad guys. I will actually kill Victoria during her comatose days. Yung scene na panaginip lang. Actually hindi talaga yun panaginip hahaha but then I changed it. Naawa ako sa mga lovey dovey ni Riri baka sumpain ako, jk.

FUN FACT#6: The Del Galiego cousin (Except Skye) and Maurice was inspired by F4.

FUN FACT#7: Ma'am Eli love Skye mother, Mariah. That's why sometimes she's blushing whenever she's watching Skye, because Skye reminds of her mother to Ma'am Eli. First love na naman:)

FUN FACT#8: I planned to kill Maurice during the war with her sister and father pero naawa ako, she deserve to be alive after the pain/sacrifices she went.

FUN FACT#9: Penelope is the most energetic and crazy cousin among the Del Galiego cousins.

FUN FACT#10: The author's favorite Del Galiego is 'Katleya'. Nababading ako kay Kle, eme.

Yun lang! Thank you for taking the time to read this!! Love u guys! Muah(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ