Parasite

Hey hey hey Wattpad!! I'm back with part 2/2 of this double update:)

Chapter disclaimers:
• Referenced drug/substance abuse

Hope you enjoy😉

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hwang Hyunjin
2:42 PM September 15, 2020

"That red dress hugs your body in all the right places...,"

"But it would compliment you even better...,"

"If it were discarded on the floor of my apartment."

Hyunjin's first love was nothing short of momentous.

At first, the relationship was tranquil. Overflowing with passionate kisses and affectionate touches. Teeming with mutual pleasure and tenderness. For the first time in his life, Hyunjin felt heard. He found himself able to discuss his passions with his lover without being judged. Without being perceived as an overly delicate and sentimental being.

However, as Hyunjin ran his fingers over silky red cloth under the harsh commercial fluorescents, he could only recall the later moments in the relationship between himself and his ex-boyfriend.

Over time, the once frequent tranquillity had become rather foreign. Replaced by the substantial tension that would forever define their relationship. Forget the serenity and pure bliss that the two parties shared after their initial meeting. The toxicity and venom that followed overshadowed their honeymoon period tenfold.

Rather than discussing their disagreements and settling their differences as mature men, Hyunjin and his ex basked in the tension and smoke that saturated their shared apartment. No words were exchanged. No apologies were made. The only things that had been shared between the couple were the flames between their cigarettes and the smoke from lung to lung. The pair had preferred cannabis and its effects to peacemaking and the mending of their relationship, for mediation was simply unachievable between the two.

Refusing to see eye to eye, Hyunjin and his ex coped with their problematic affair using a hefty amount of hallucinogenic substances. Their veins had been abused by the constant injection of ketamine. Embedded in their lung tissues was a mixture of both tobacco and nicotine. Their bodies were hosts, and drugs were their parasites.

"Excuse me."

The sound of a soft and rather melodic female voice infiltrated the blonde's ears at that moment. In response, the man stepped aside to allow the source of the voice to pass.

He had been in a trance for several minutes, his stilled body tucked within the sea of clothing racks and display tables. This likely indicated that the closure of this retail outing was due.

Ambling toward the register with an amply full shopping cart beneath his palm, Hyunjin fished into his back pocket for the wallet housing his form of payment.

"Good evening, sir," the male cashier greeted the blonde with a tamed grin, scanning the provided items methodically as he spoke. "Did you find everything okay?"

"Yes, I did," Hyunjin replied, a forced smile adorning his features.

First the red dress. And now this cashier.

Everything reminded him of the man that had abandoned his side a year prior.

The endearing downturn of his eyes that convinced all in his wake that he was lethargic. Desperate for rest. The prominent aegyo sal that enlarged his eyes further, despite their already impressive size. The sharpness of his eyebrows, upturned and well-maintained, displaying the man's pride in his own mien. The prominent Cupid's bow above flushed and full lips, a constant, entrancing shine decorating them. A gloss that had attracted Hyunjin to them like a moth to a flame. Moistened muscles slotting between each other in since discarded passion. Tongues dancing together languidly, exploring every inch of each other. A map of one another's mouths engraving itself onto both parties' brains.