White Noise

Heyyyy, I'm proud to announce the completion of this fic's 10th chapter🥳🎉

If you've made it this far, my hat's off to you, friend. Thank you so much for staying tune;)

Chapter Disclaimers:
• Referenced sexual assault

Enjoy😉

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝙴𝚍𝚎𝚗,

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚜, 𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.

𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚞, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊. 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢,
𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝.

𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝.

𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Lee Felix
7:09 AM September 16, 2020

"Chan-ssi," Felix had uttered to his hyung hours prior. "Quit researching rape recovery, for Christ's sake. I told you I'm not interested."

The brunette should have anticipated the eldest's eventual defiance.

Now, he knew better than to assume anything.

His fingernails shredding the skin of his palms and his knuckles sporting a chalk white hue, Felix stormed into the wilderness. His body was adorned with the clothes he had worn to bed the previous night, and his hair was disheveled, courtesy of the pillows supporting his head as he slept.

"Felix!" Chan cried, pressing his weight against the RV's doorframe and scraping his nails across the structure. "Let's talk about this, yeah?"

White noise.

White noise and the rhythmic crunch of grass beneath the brunette's boot clad feet.

"Yes, I would like to make an appointment...,"