CHAPTER ONE

The corridors are noisy early in the morning because the class still hasn't started. Everyone is busy with their own business and it's the same situation as Riwon. She might look like a stalker by walking multiple times in front of that one class but her intention is only to see someone in that classroom.

"He's not here yet. Maybe I should return to my class- ah.." She pursed her lips and looked down when the boy walked past her without taking a glance at her.

He was walking into the classroom with his friend. Riwon smiled happily when she finally could see him. Now, she can study in peace after seeing him. Riwon returned to her classroom and sat down on her seat. She took out a box of strawberry milk from under the table. There's a small sticky note placed on the box.

FOR : YANG JUNGWON :)

She's planning to put it on his table when his classroom is empty. Riwon didn't write her name on the sticky note because she didn't want anyone to find out she's the sender or in other words.. She didn't want the students to make fun of her.

Yang Jungwon is the name of her crush. Riwon wasn't that kind of person to fall in love with any guy she found attractive. So far, Jungwon is her second crush after she finally decided to move on from her ex-crush who only gave mixed signals to her all the time.

You can say... she fell in love at the first sight. Before this, she never knew the existence of Yang Jungwon. Maybe it's because she only focused on her ex-crush but now after falling for him, she found out he always walked past her class everyday.

At first, she didn't plan to have a crush on someone anymore. She had enough with the pain she went through all these years but she couldn't stop the feelings.

It was in the P.E class, as always she would sit under the tree because of her health, she couldn't do hard activities such as running. She was watching her classmates having fun when her eyes caught someone who sat on the bench not far from her. That boy was drinking water after playing football with his classmates.

Riwon never saw him so she guessed he's from another class who might have P.E class too. She watched every one of his moves without realising she had stared at him for more than three minutes.

"Hm, he's quite handsome." She brought her knees closer to her chest.

Since that day, Riwon couldn't help but to try to find him. That's how she discovered his name, his class, the corridors he always used, his favourite drink, the time he arrived at school, and more. She kept this thing secret from her friends because she didn't want them to tease her just how they used to when she had a crush on her ex-crush. They still refused to believe she had moved on from him.

Everytime Jungwon walked in front of her class, her eyes sparked and her lips would smile for a long time. She never tried to talk to him because they're basically strangers so it would be too random and weird. She also somehow didn't want him to know about her existence..

She wouldn't mind only admiring him from afar.

"Riwon, what's wrong with you? You wouldn't stop smiling for 5 minutes straight." Maya, her seatmate, nudged her elbow and startled Riwon.

"Eh- no.. I'm just thinking of something." She looked away to hide her blushing face.

"Thinking of something or someone~? You're thinking of Ian, right?"

"What?! No.. I told you I had moved on from him." She slapped her shoulder and looked around to make sure no one heard her.

"Lie~ I know you still have feelings for him." Maya giggled.

Riwon sighed before continuing to do the notes. No matter how much she tried to tell people she had moved on from Ian, no one believed it because they said 'how can you easily move on from a 6 years crush? That's impossible'.