CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

2 years later...

Knock! Knock!

"Coming! Oh hi, Jungwon! Come inside! Where's the other??" Riwon's mother asked as she gestured to him to go inside.

"They're on their way. Where's Riwon?" He asked Miwon that's sitting on the couch.

"Upstairs"

Riwon was looking into the mirror. Her right hand tried to pull up the zipper at the back but she seems to struggle with it. Suddenly someone helped her as she was shocked to see Jungwon in her room. "Omg, you should knock on the door first"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry. I forgot about that" He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, putting his chin on her shoulder and made her look at the mirror. "You're the prettiest"

"What do you mean.. I'm not the prettiest with all these scars. I should have taken care of myself more" Riwon looked away but Jungwon tilted her head and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Even with the scars, you're still my pretty girlfriend. You're my only Riwon"

"But— I wanted to look pretty and have flawless skin. I want to be a perfect girlfriend and wife for you.. I want to be perfect for our wedding—"

Jungwon shut her mouth by kissing her more. He made her sit on the bed as he kissed her passionately, caressing her hair. His fingers traced along her arms and went down to her thighs. "From head to toe, you're perfect. You're already perfect from the beginning.

But if you still don't want to accept it and are still sad, I will find the best treatment to treat your scars" Jungwon chuckled and he pinched the soft cheeks of his girlfriend.

"Let's go. Everyone must be waiting for us" Riwon blushed and she walked towards the door.

Jungwon followed her but he stopped when he saw the gift he gave to her 2 years ago. He took the pink journal and opened it. "You still keep it and it's already full"

"Of course I still kept it. That's my birthday gift from you" She still remembered he gave it to her on her birthday when she's still in the hospital for treatment.

She was so happy. Inside the journal, there's lots of pictures and polaroid pictures of her. There's a date and a little writing too. Their first date, when he confessed to her, and more activities. She couldn't believe he remembered everything and the dates.

"And I still can't believe you're actually my childhood friend that I always talked about. I felt like we're really destined to meet each other"

Riwon laughed when she remembered how she used to be so jealous of the childhood friend but it's just herself. She's actually Jungwon's first crush and first love. She's going to be his last love too.

She never knew that until one day Jungwon visited her house and noticed the photo frame. When she asked her mother then she found out why she never remembered about Jungwon and them living in Busan before. It's because she once got into an accident and lost her childhood memories.

They went downstairs to see everyone's already here. Riwon went to hug Maya and after that, they started the birthday party.

She's happy to see everyone again after 2 years. The day after everything that happened, lots of things changed. Her parents really changed to be better parents. They already get along with Jungwon's parents.

Few months later, all of them were taking the CSAT and Riwon passed the test with the highest score in Seoul. She got into Seoul National University while Jungwon got into another university.