CHAPTER TWELVE

"You're what..?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be absent for 3 days. It's okay, Riwon. I just need to visit my grandparents in my hometown because my grandpa isn't feeling well. Are you sad..?" Jungwon looked at her.

"No, why should I? It's good for you to go. You should go visit them and take care of them. I'm sure they're missing their only grandson." Riwon smiled and Jungwon ruffled her hair. "You're so sweet."

"Please behave when I'm not around,"

"Hey! I'm not a kid! You should tell that to Sunghoon." Riwon punched his stomach softly.

"Hahaha!"

———

"Ugh! I'm bored.." Maya rested her head on the table.

"Just go to your boyfriend!" Riwon felt annoyed. Her boyfriend is away unlike her. Her boyfriend is literally in front of her, he is literally obsessed with her!?!

Riwon glared at Sunghoon outside of the classroom. He has already passed by the classroom more than ten times. He waved at Maya and she waved back at him.

"Oh my god.. My eyes hurt!" Riwon complained before leaving the classroom.

"JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE JEALOUS!" Maya shouted from inside.

Riwon just ignored her and kept walking, not knowing where to go. Maybe to a place where she can't see any couples. She went to the school backyard, a place where she's always hanging out with Jungwon. She sat on the bench, staring at the sky when she heard footsteps. She froze when she saw Junho. She got up, going to leave the place when he grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go- what do you want?!"

"Can you just chill? You always want to shout when I'm around, why? Do you hate me?" Junho came closer and Riwon took a step back.

"Just tell me what you want."

"What do I want..? Hm~ Let me think.." Junho kept coming closer and Riwon's back hit the wall behind her. "You? Pfft- Hahaha! Why are you so scared? I'm not going to do anything to you.. but you do have something that belongs to me." He smirked.

"What is it?" She asked, trying to keep her poker face. She's not going to show that she fears him.

Junho leaned closer before whispering, "The necklace.."

"What? Necklace..?"

"Aw, man! Don't tell me you throw it away?? It's so precious to me."

"I still have the necklace.." Riwon said. "Oh really?" "But.. I never tell anyone about me having the necklace. So, how did you know?" She looked him in the eyes.

"Aish.. I guess I need to tell the truth after all." Junho scratched the back of his head.

"Truth?"

"Yes! Don't you remember what happened that night when you're drunk?? You treated me so nice when you're drunk! Aw, I like it better when you're drunk. You act like a silly girl."

"What.."

"Riwon.. what are you doing at boy's dorm.."

"Maya told me to ask for more beer! But I don't know where it is.. where it is? Beer~ where are you~"

"Riwon, go back to your room. It's not safe to be around here at night especially when you're drunk."

"What could happen to me?"

"Anything."

She remembered that she talked to someone but it's actually Junho?! "It's you..? Nothing weird happened right?" She's scared to hear his response. Please..