CHAPTER TWO

"I can't believe he really drank it! Ahh!" Riwon rolled around on the bed when the view was still clear in her head.

She saw Jungwon drink strawberry milk when he walked past her classroom. She thought he'd throw it away since he got it from an unknown person. Should she give it to him again tomorrow?

"Ahhhh! He's so cute! He's so cute!!!"

"Shut the fuck up before I kick you out from this house!!" Riwon's sister shouted from her room.

"Oh my.. sorry~" Riwon giggled before pulling a blanket over her head and falling into the dreamlands.

The next day she woke up, as always she would be full of energy. She ate her breakfast and left the house before her sister could scold her for leaving the dish unwashed in the sink. Riwon entered the convenience store and grabbed two boxes of strawberry milk and chocolate muffin before going to the counter to pay for it.

"You must love strawberry milk so much. You bought the same thing everyday." The cashier guy said and Riwon just smiled.

Actually, strawberry milk isn't her favourite. She prefers chocolate milk more but she was just curious about the taste and wanted to drink it because she always saw Jungwon drinking it. Now, it might become her favourite too.

"Good morning, Sir. Can you give me one tab of paracetamol?"

Riwon froze at her spot. Her legs started shaking and her eyes looked to the side of her left side. Yang Jungwon?! She didn't expect to meet him here.

"Sure. Wait a minute, miss." The cashier pulled out the drawer and scanned the tablets. "Are you sick, bro?"

"Ah, no. It's for my friend. She caught a fever." Jungwon smiled and paid for it. He turned to look at Riwon who said nothing since a while ago. "I'm sorry for paying first. I didn't mean to cut the lines."

"Oh— that's okay! I.. I pray for a fast recovery for your friend." Riwon smiled at him and watched him leave.

"She.. his friend.."

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, miss! Here, it's 10,000 won."

"Thank you." Riwon walked out from the convenience store and saw Jungwon at the bus stop.

Their school is only 3 minutes from here, they almost reached it so he doesn't need a bus. "Is he going to that friend's house?"

Before Riwon could realise, she was walking towards Jungwon. He was looking at his phone and looked up when a figure blocked the sunlight from him. "Yes..?"

"Erm.. here. Take this." She gave him one of her strawberry milk that's actually supposed for him.

"But it's yours. Why did you give it to me?"

"Your friend. Give that to your friend." Riwon said and left the place immediately.

"Thank you.."

———

"Hey, how's your fever?"

"Not so great." She rolled her eyes and leaned against the door.

"Here, I bought medicine for you. Don't forget to eat it. And.. strawberry milk." Jungwon handed the plastic to her and she accepted it except for the strawberry milk.

"Sorry but I don't drink strawberry milk. You can have it."

"Oh, it's not from me. A girl asked me to give it to you."

"A girl?! Is it Haewon?!" Hari straightened up her back and waited for his reply.

"No, a girl I met at the convenience store. She heard me saying I had a friend who caught a fever so I guess.. she gave this wishing for your fast recovery."