CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

She sipped the drink and stared at the girl in front of her. Sera probably noticed how Riwon was staring at her so she started the conversation.

"How's the drink? Does it taste good? This is one of the best cafes here" She smiled.

"Yup, it's really good. But you really don't need to treat me something like this just to apologize. Your genuine words were enough." Riwon said.

"But I know you didn't fully forgive me! I know.. it's up to you to forgive me or not, but I will be sad if you really don't. Even though what I did to you was a bad mistake, you're such a good friend. I don't want to lose you"

Riwon just listened to Sera's words. She didn't know what to respond. It's always the same answer. She looked around the cafe as she's feeling bored. Didn't she say the cafe is one of the best? But why are there only two of them there, including the waiter?

"What time is it? Oh, 12:45 P.M. Maybe there will be more customers soon" Riwon looked at her watch. Suddenly Sera offered her plain water saying she should drink it after drinking something sweet. Without any hesitation, Riwon gulped down the water.

"How about we go play something after this? Sitting in the cafe is boring" Sera suggested.

"I don't mind. I'm free today"

"Cool! Wait, let me go to the restroom first." Sera got up and walked away.

Riwon opened her phone to see if there's a notifications from her boyfriend or not. There's only one notification and it's from Jungwon. He sent her a cat giving love sticker. She giggled. She sighed and placed her phone on the table as she leaned back to the chair.

"I feel tired"

———

"Please listen to me!"

"Okay, what is it? You don't need to pull me all the way here just to say something unless it's secretive right? Now, I'm curious" Junho raised his eyebrows, crossed his arms and looked at Heeseung who had his eyes down all the time.

"We need to stop Sera"

"From what?"

"We need to stop Sera or else Riwon will be in danger again!"

"Can you tell me more in detail? Why would Riwon be in danger with Sera?"

"That girl.. Hwang Sera isn't normal. She's not like us. She's a total psycho! I'm telling you the truth!" Heeseung grabbed Junho's shoulder and his eyes showed fear.

"Woah woah, I'm confused. Why are you telling me this? What did Sera do to her? Are you trying to frame an innocent girl? Seriously.. after you used to abused her—"

"I never abused her! I love her to the point I will do anything for her. She's the real culprit here, she's a manipulator! She abused me mentally."

"And why would I believe you?" Junho could see how frustrated Heeseung was.

"Huh.. I'm ready now for any punishment. Remember Riwon's accident? She got stabbed"

"I thought no one knew.."

"I stabbed her. I stabbed Kim Riwon. And I only followed Sera's order. Please.. please forgive me. I know I committed a big crime, I don't care if you want to report me to the police but you really need to stop Sera. I don't want her to go to jail if she does something to Riwon! I can't see her getting hurt" Heeseung cried.

Junho was shocked by the confession. He never expected Heeseung to be the real culprit and he never thought Sera could go this far. "Why are you telling me this?"