CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Today is the day of the mid-year test. Everyone is nervous before opening the papers. Riwon glanced over at Sera who's sitting near her. She didn't get hospitalised because it's nothing serious and since that day, she's been avoiding Riwon. She's finally showing her true colour.

Riwon took a deep breath before taking the pencil to write down the answer. She had studied so this is going to be another easy question for her. She is kinda worried about her boyfriend but she believes he can do it.

The test was going on for 2 hours before recess. Riwon was about to open the door when Jungwon opened it from the outside, startling her and everyone in the classroom.

"Riwon! Mathematics is so easy!" He said excitedly, jumping around.

"Really? Good job," She smiled at him.

They went to the canteen, holding hands. Sunghoon, Maya, and Junho were there waiting for them. All of them talked about the test and how hard it is while eating.

"Are they getting back?" Maya asked when she saw Heeseung and Sera walking together.

"I don't know.. maybe."

"It's better. After this, she won't disturb your relationship with Jungwon." Maya said, rolling back her eyes as she's annoyed with Hwang Sera.

"Oh no! Tomorrow we have a grammar test!" Junho groaned.

"I don't need to worry, I have my personal tutor." Jungwon proudly hugged Riwon, smirking at them.

"Teach me too, Riwon!"

"Su—"

"No! No! You can't! She's too busy for you guys!" Jungwon said.

"Excuse me, she's my best friend!"

"And she's my girlfriend!"

"You— who said you can steal Riwon from me?!" Maya grabbed his collar, shaking him.

"Hey! Hey! Sunghoon! Get your girlfriend!" Jungwon struggled.

Riwon just shook her head, eating her food because of how hungry she was after the test. She looked up at Junho's direction when she could feel him staring at her. He immediately looked away.

"Gosh, your taste is really on another level," Jungwon adjusted his uniform. He thought it almost ripped off because of how strong Maya is.

"Don't disrespect my girlfriend like that" Sunghoon tucked his girlfriend's hair behind the ear and patted her back to calm her down.

"Huh, I'm the only one who is single here." Junho sighed.

"Then go get a girlfriend! Don't act like no girls are drooling over you" Sunghoon sided eyeing him.

"None of them are interesting"

"Whatever"

"Then, I guess my girlfriend was interesting to you?" Jungwon looked at him as he gulped.

"Uh, I need to study for tomorrow! Bye!" Junho gets off from the chair and runs out from the canteen.

"Why did you say that? I thought you guys agreed to forget about the past?" Riwon crossed her arms and turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Well I'm just saying.. sorry"

———

"Be careful!"

"Alright!" Riwon closed the door and walked down the street, heading to the convenience store. She wanted to eat ramen while watching the movies with Jungwon but it's out of stock at home.