Chapter 11

They both entered the room as Sara's eyes widened at the sight.

Everything was dark making her frown a bit as she turned around to face the owner of the room who was doing something on his phone, but immediately kept his phone in his pockets the second she turned around.

"Hmm?"

"It's so dark"

Jungkook stared at her, "Your there to light it up now"

Sara's eyes shined with something as her heartbeat increased its pace as she avoided his eyes contact.

"Umm... shall we sleep now?"

She asked him nervously while still looking around the room

"This early?"

She frowned at him 

"It's our wedding night"

He huskily spoke as he took slow yet intimidating steps towards making her heart skip a beat.

"J-Jungk-"

"Shh darling"

He said as he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her close he watched her... her fluttering eyelashes, her nervous dark chocolate brown orbs, her cherry plump lips, a mole on either side of her cheek, her beautiful cute button nose... and moreover her being in his arms... as his wife.

His heart suddenly did multiple back-flips as he realized that now she is his wife.

His only.

He placed his forehead on hers as he spoke, "I won't do anything much... but just to make it a bit special... one kiss?"

How funny was it that the dangerous mafia, was asking a mere woman for a kiss?

Sara smiled a bit, she was nervous... but she did feel something when she was with him... and now she didn't have to hide it anymore as she looked down a bit in shyness as Jungkook smiled widely seeing her give her consent.

He raised her head by placing his index finger under her chin as he slowly leaned towards her lips.

Their lips touched as Jungkook groaned feeling her soft pillow-like lips meet against his rough ones as he pushed himself more into her while she kept her hands over his shoulder, new to all these kinds of contacts.

Jungkook smirked, "Pure"

His demon growled ever so loudly as his heart promised to protect her pureness for the rest of his life.

He pulled back slowly as he felt her losing her breath, being inexperienced in such stuffs.

A string of saliva connected their both lips as he smirked at her swollen lips as he softly placed a soft peck on it before Sara pushed him by keeping her hands over his chest.

"Let's s-sleep now"

Her flushed up cheeks made her look even more cute as he giggled a bit before nodding as he pecked a few times on her cheeks before bending down as Sara gasped before tightly holding onto his collars as he carried her in bridal style and walked to the be while maintaining eye-contact with her, who soon broke it feeling her cheeks and ears turn hot.

He gently placed her on the bed before laying down beside her as he grabbed her by her waist and hugged her.

"Thank you"

He whispered ever so softly with his deep, husky voice making her heart flutter 

"Why?"

"For coming into my life... Jeon Sara"

He giggled seeing her flushed up cheeks as she hid her face onto his chest.

He kissed her cheeks before they both drift onto dreamland as the moon blessed the newly-wed couple.

Meanwhile

"Uff... finally!"

Namjoon exclaimed as he placed a huge box on the table and plopped himself on the couch.

"What finally?" Jin asked casually while playing his game.

"I brought 2 dining sets and 3 vases"

Jin stoop up as he yelled.

"Yes! Kim Seokjin won again when no one believed him. That's worldwide handsome for you! Haha!!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes before getting up and turning to leave when suddenly his pinky toe hit the table leg as he groaned loudly before grabbing it, but poor him that he lost his balance and fell onto the ground with the box that he held onto for support.

Jin kept on playing the game with a sigh as he murmured, "Never pay attention to trouble"

Meanwhile

"Mr. Jeon messaged to unlock the door in the morning"

The manager said as the receptionist nodded.